Ranking
Original Post
Blood suggestion
So, i just got an idea (dont know if it's been suggested before) of an option, that would make blood stay on your camera, and like slowly fade away. I mean, when you move the camera close enough to flying blood, or the blood flies through your camera, as it does now, it would simply hit the camera, and slowly fade away. I think it would make madmans and other crazy replays look even better.
[Aether] [My Replays] [TF] [TMA] [TBYT] [TMM]
you mean if you are close enough to the fight, any blood-releasing attacks will stain on your camera for a short while, then will fade away?
~Definitely supported

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Very interesting, it would be an really nice visual effect for replays.
~Supported (if it's an option)
Originally Posted by snoresville View Post
you mean if you are close enough to the fight, any blood-releasing attacks will stain on your camera for a short while, then will fade away?
~Definitely supported

Yeah, exactly what i mean
this is the stupidest thing ever

- constant streams of blood come from the tori
- It would block your view of joints
- It wouldn't fit the game style
- it will mess up every video maker ever
Originally Posted by Augans View Post
this is the stupidest thing ever

- constant streams of blood come from the tori
- It would block your view of joints
- It wouldn't fit the game style
- it will mess up every video maker ever

Then /opt bloodcam 0 would be in place
It's still a pointless feature, anybody that wants the game to actually progress properly wouldn't want this added. It's a waste of time and effort.
Originally Posted by Augans View Post
It's still a pointless feature, anybody that wants the game to actually progress properly wouldn't want this added. It's a waste of time and effort.

If you think it's pointless, it doesn't mean everyone else does too. For example, for me it would be very useful, since i'm some kind of a videomaker, and i also think it would look awesome. I don't think it would take much effort, since i'm a bit of a coder myself, and i know this kind of stuff isn't hard to do. Also, i think it's sometimes good to focus on the graphics instead of playability.
-----
And yeah, ofc it wouldn't be always on, as etoria said.
Last edited by ranskis; Mar 18, 2014 at 06:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Why Augans? It's a good idea. It could get in the way of joints, but what if there was an opacity scale for the blood?