Ranking
Original Post
Way to get around 'un-qualified' people making clans.
I think the price should go back to 10k but here is what I was thinking. Once a clan is created for 10k all you own is the clan tag. You will need to pay an additional 5k for the forum thread! So those who want in game clans can have them. They will still get their clan member list and option to invite members but they won't be able to have a forum.

Of course there are people who will have enough for the forum so before a forum can be created a message/pm must be sent to a moderator for clans and it is pretty much an application to create a clan forum. This will stop un-qualified people from making in active forum clans and increase the number of 'good' clans. Clans which have not made official and were in-active 1 month after they were created will have their forum removed but they will keep their clan. To re-open their forum they will have to send the moderator who allowed them the clan a PM explaining the in activity.

What do you guys think?

Or...

Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Instead of having a huge material cost for clans, just make people take the clan graduation test before making a clan. How bout that?

Last edited by Kradel; Apr 4, 2014 at 04:52 PM.
blue
pink
That isnt a way to get around 'unqualified' people making clans.

Say if I'm a yellow belt, and buying 700k.
I'll make a clan and whip up a forum thread, but I have no leadership abilities, and just want it for popularity, sportsmanship with other people even though the clan is shitty.
Making me unqualified, but I can still get the forum and clan both, so this doesnt really help out to stop 'unqualified' people making clans.

"Clans which have not made official and were in-active 1 month after they were created will have their forum removed but they will keep their clan."
Much wat? Their clan are removed for 1 month inactivity, but they still get to keep the clan?
I dont understand, why cant the clan just die off and be categorized as 'dead'?

~Not Supported.
Last edited by Vishnu; Apr 2, 2014 at 12:31 AM.
Please re-read the whole thing...

I said you would have to send an Application to start a forum. A clan can be made but you won't have a forum without permission saying you are leadership material. This will be sent through a PM. I also said the FORUM will be closed but they keep the clan tags.
blue
pink
Still wouldnt make any sense, what would leadership have to do with forum making?
Getting your clan official is already a way to stop 'unqualified people' from doing that.
if I'm a yellow belt, and buying 700k.
There are plenty of people who wants to msake clans
And a lot of troll spammers etc
This way clan mods will get messages everyday
Like they I am a black belt I won a master belt twice
I go forms everyday and make a lot of posters
Is i qualified?.
INB4 14 days ban
Instead of having a huge material cost for clans, just make people take the clan graduation test before making a clan. How bout that?
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Lazors I was going to write that:o
U stole this from my head
And I think it is the best solution
They can learn by entering the clans
And graduate
INB4 14 days ban
Just cause someone has a high Qi it doesn't mean they have the knowledge to create a clan because they dont read the rules or ask for help. I will say myself have never read the thread rules and it got me over 4 pages worth of infractions. Whereas, people who read the rules and take the time to understand the system will be more successful in a certain thread topic.
blue
pink