Toribash
Original Post
Reputation System
So this is a general idea from other forums in the internet, it works perfectly and I think it should be implemented with the rules that staff would apply. All credits given to other forums. This will benefit the marketplace and recruitment for staff positions, clans, etc.

Reputation and Like/dislike system

As an artist myself, I would encourage the staff to apply this since this will help me & other people to have positive results when selling stuff.
Last edited by Theory; Sep 10, 2017 at 02:05 AM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
This thread is open for new ideas, I just shared a existing rep system.

Former [Crooks]
Originally Posted by duck View Post
I could see this working if we could like threads, instead of posts. A filter could be included in a board showing threads in a ranked order, from top to bottom or vice versa. People would be able to see helpful tutorials fast, get quick help with tech problems if their problems have been solved before and good (or more pessimistically, better rated) discussion threads would get more coverage.

There is something like this in the shape of a 0-5 star rating, nobody uses it however. Sort by rating would probably only be useful when allied with the search function so you can find what you want though.
oh yeah
Why not a thank system, users can "thank" another for their posts and it gets shown below the post who thanked.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by Reta View Post
Why not a thank system, users can "thank" another for their posts and it gets shown below the post who thanked.

Something like a honor system?

Former [Crooks]
Originally Posted by Reta View Post

Alot of tech-supportish based boards have this.
Alternativley give it some witty unique name for toribash.

But after all that Feature would have no use except that Most likely the majority of Staff will have the Most points in the End.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
Alot of tech-supportish based boards have this.
Alternativley give it some witty unique name for toribash.

Call em Kudos.
I think this would be a great thing to have. It's a great way to see someone's reliability.
3Although there would be people just randomly giving negative rep but other than that this is a great idea.
Giving negative 'rep' doesn't necessarily have to be a thing.

Or, if there's some (lets just call em kudos) kudos tally maintained on each profile, maybe you lose kudos by getting in trouble with the law.

Or like sir suggested, we just have the kudos tied to specific posts instead of profiles.

-------
ALTERNATIVELY-
Instead of just giving kudos/thumbs up, or thumbs up and thumbs down, we could get a range of reactions. A laughing face, an angry face, a surprised face... This is groundbreaking and really a unique idea that's never been done anywhere else before.
Last edited by Ele; Sep 11, 2017 at 05:43 AM.
Isnt that from facebook? The smiley face, angry face and laughing face?

Former [Crooks]