Toribash
sooo. why u using low graphic on toribash?
because i think its sux when u turn it into a video
Well basically, I have an 8 yr old laptop, and, I have barely any internet. Those two things combined lead to a shitty quality video. ^_^

Any other questions?
-----
So basically, I was playing Yu-Gi-Oh online, and this happens:

Fail

I guess I'm gonna have to read up on the rules!
Last edited by Sparky; Feb 11, 2015 at 04:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Sparkyau View Post
Ahaha, these Belt titles are quite interesting!

So umm... It's not much, but i made a pretty lame AF video, no sounds, no special effects... Don't even expect to be amazed.

Get a song, and sync it to the hits of the replay by speeding up and slowing it down,
Get better at keyframes, make the shape of a U around the toris.
please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, don't use minimal graphics, use a better shader, don't use an atmo.
Plus get better replays.
I can always rely on you to tell me how shit it is :>

anyway, can't go higher than minimal and put a shader on and record
8yr old laptop = dead.

I can always try the keyframing and speed with music though.
Hey hey hey... I didn't say I was gonna make a Clan video. It's just something I'm learning and having a go at. I am in absolutely no condition to be making videos like that. x'D
Originally Posted by Mattkit5 View Post
lol buy a better Laptop.
i have three laptop and those are really over powered

not everyone is rich lol

and spark, even if you want to do hobby shit, its probably better if you let someone that can run decent graphics record
I never said this was more than just a hobby, It's just something i'm learning with certain circumstances.
Originally Posted by potateau View Post
not everyone is rich

ok so, i am noy gonna play TB a couple of days (or weeks) because i am gonna play BF4, again. please, do not kick me if you see i am inactive!