Ranking
Original Post
I am wondering what it takes to run toribash 60 fps
As the title says I'm wondering what it takes to run toribash at 60 fps, I am building a computer and i wanna know the barebones for a really good gaming experience. You could tell me what you have and also what parts you suggest.
Im a freaking lamp.
I'm gonna move this to the orf-topic computer board. There's a chance mobius closes it right away but it sure fits better in there than here.

And if you're building a game PC and the only game you want to play is toribash, you could go for one of the cheapest builds out there as toribash isn't demanding much from your PC.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Is it just for toribash or is it a gaming computer? Also what budget do you have?
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
even my 200$ netbook runs it perfectly. Also i don't get the point of 60fps in TB since it is turn based.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Yes will you play any other games with it? CS:GO, LoL, Fallout 4, etc.?
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
I am mainly going to be playing toribash but I also have to look into the future (if i might quit toribash etc) my budget is currently 400 CAD.

The 60 fps is more just for bragging rights my current computer is pretty trash.
Im a freaking lamp.