Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
Originally Posted by jdawg2001 View Post
Why does everything in world have to have a price? Why cant we just give free stuff sometimes :<

lol this game is tottaly free there are Other games that u need to Pay to Play it ....
I Suplex Bears <3 , Egypt4Ever

My Ask

A few 3D object suggestions
I am here today to suggest a few hairs!

Alright, here's a few of the 3D objects that I know are possible to make:

Minecraft head, all it needs is a cube put on the head, covers up the whole head and then have a face on the front oof the cube, ect ect

SSJ hair, Super Sayian hair would look sexy, especially if you put it as sphinx color, we got 2 hairs that is close, but not exactly like a SSJ hair so it would be perfect.

Jordans, since we got sneakers, why not make some hi-top jordans for the feet? Make them ST only??

Snapback flatbills, make some snapback flat bill hats, and if possible allow a texture to be able to use to have a front logo on the hat, and you can change the position of the hat from facing front, back, titled, titled right, titled left, ect ect.
More suggestions coming soon.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
I am here today to suggest a few hairs!

Alright, here's a few of the 3D objects that I know are possible to make:

Minecraft head, all it needs is a cube put on the head, covers up the whole head and then have a face on the front oof the cube, ect ect

SSJ hair, Super Sayian hair would look sexy, especially if you put it as sphinx color, we got 2 hairs that is close, but not exactly like a SSJ hair so it would be perfect.

Jordans, since we got sneakers, why not make some hi-top jordans for the feet? Make them ST only??

Snapback flatbills, make some snapback flat bill hats, and if possible allow a texture to be able to use to have a front logo on the hat, and you can change the position of the hat from facing front, back, titled, titled right, titled left, ect ect.
More suggestions coming soon.

Every heard of copyrights? :V
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Oh yea, let's throw a copyright upon something. They don't have to have the logo or be exactly like it, can make it as a off brand :P
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Oh yea, let's throw a copyright upon something. They don't have to have the logo or be exactly like it, can make it as a off brand :P

The generic brands are still made by the same company that makes the name brands. Not so if Toribash wants to make SSJ hair or a Steve head.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Well copyrights are important. Suing is a thing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
Well copyrights are important. Suing is a thing.

Yep. The company that owns whatever thing that was replicated can sue if it looks enough like their product. I doubt this will happen, as I'm pretty sure DBZ doesn't have a copyright on Goku's hairstyle, and Notch and Jeb from Minecraft always encourage other companies and individuals to use elements of their game since it has the potential to increase sales. But one can never be too careful, and we wouldn't want to risk our favourite game over a couple of cosmetics.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
The white replayforcecolor needs to happen. I don't care how expensive it is.

Btw, I had the original idea for this ;)
| [AC] | Replays | Order of Taekkyon |
3d idea

MASKS!

Why cant they try to make full faced masks with some weird design on it, kind of like a hockey mask, or how payday has their mask type. And if im correct, wouldnt be copyright unless the design of it is?
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
Yes, I will be looking forward to this.
New features as such will be good extras toward customs!
▓▓▓▓░+GST ░▓▓▓▓
[Netjak]