Toribash
i love ice-cream and hate pizza
-----
Guys, I still have trouble finding a place to post. Any suggestions for a thread in the clan forum?
Last edited by Oscar1412; Apr 19, 2013 at 06:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-
This thread is mainly a place we discuss all kind of things generally, if you want to talk about something specifically you can create a thread about it if you want.
Originally Posted by Oscar1412 View Post
i love ice-cream and hate pizza
-----
Guys, I still have trouble finding a place to post. Any suggestions for a thread in the clan forum?

Here. Simple as that.
> Piratez
Yes, this is true, here you can talk about everything that u want, if isn't much for you, you can also select another thread in the clan...
Thanks guys. Also, I dare not to create a thread. I'm still new here.
-----
Well, I don't understand the forum options(or whatever), like adding a link to the signature. I want to add the Piratez link. Can someone tell me how?

P.S: Not keeping you busy answering my stupid questions.
Last edited by Oscar1412; Apr 20, 2013 at 04:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-
Isn't hard, click in edit the signature in quick links, top of the forum.
After write anything, copy the link that u want put, select the word and click it , so put the link.
well, busting out the life storys now boys and girls... :3 ok..you know i went to wales the other day, well i slammed 2 girls (one of them is in one of my pictures) and then i told my girlfriend after and we are now on the verge of breaking up... my fault... although I'm sorting things out because last night me and my girlfriend went camping, we had weed a bonfire and marshmallows and it was great very very cold though. annddd i just ate some beef pie, it was GORGEOUS... ok i might be over exaggerating the pie.. but it was guurrdd. annndddddd appart from that, life is good
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
Lol, yeah. It's pretty easy, like Sicks said. So silly of me, not knowing how to do it.

Edit: 8 more posts to 100th one.
Last edited by Oscar1412; Apr 22, 2013 at 09:29 AM.
-