Toribash
Original Post
...::: Snow Tricks Inc. :::...
Hey, hey. hey every one! I'm beginner at the replaymaking (~1 month)
And i want to hear cnc which can may be help me.
Would be nice if you could modernize this replays or atleast show me my mistakes...

P.S. I can't DM uke. Idk why. Even strong (in my eyes) punches and kicks don't DM him =( May be you can give me some advices how to DM uke? I tryed to use oracle's advice: Relax feets before kick. But it doesn't worked for me
Attached Files
Snow #The One and Only (Wip).rpl (197.5 KB, 51 views)
Snow #Lollypoop.rpl (370.0 KB, 55 views)
Snow #Beauty.rpl (316.4 KB, 49 views)
sup dude.

The one and only was pretty good, a nice decap I'll say. You had a keen sense of flow throughout the replay, but you were stiff in a lot of areas, especially frames 790-710. Head punch was a beauty. But you made a lot of noticeable twitches while trying to pose (no biggie dude, I have 'em too)

Lollypoop was really nice. Clean series of back-flips, and I loooove back-flips, so you really pleased me with this. Twist near the end was sex and so was the air-walk. Nothin' else to say here man.

Beaty. More back-flips, woo. The 2nd backflip looked pretty neat in my opinion, you raised the tempo of the backflips. The twist thing around frames 1123-1060 looked a little stiff, looked like you could've pulled off something cooler. The last few back-flips were sex and the back-flip into the pose was like really hot sex.

Overall, 7/10. I'd love to see some more replays from you man, and especially some more back-flips, haha. Try to start off with an opener that puts you in a more awkward direction. If you think you're being creative enough with a move, you're not.

DM'ing tip: I used to have troubles DM'ing and stuff, but it's all about placement and momentum. If you simply want 1-2 DM hits, just focus on gathering a moderate amount of momentum. If you want boom-hits, on the other hand, focus on gathering an even larger amount of momentum and then use the ghost to see what your foot/hand will be going through. Your body part going through uke is a good sign of either a boom-hit or just a really strong hit.

Hope I was of assistance, daddy-o.
beware
the goblin
Thx guys.

Tama, thx for your cnc. I appricate it. First replay is just WIP and "noticeable twitches while trying to pose" will be remove in final version. Anyway thx
Just a small tip on tricking, widen your variety.
In other words, learn some more tricks and place them into your replays. Believe me, it'll become quite the bore to see someone do a casual backflip as the start of a replay.
But, you're flow is fine and I can imagine you doing some impressive stuff in the near future.
Okay guys, thanks for your cnc's.

Kiza, yes, now i trying make other tricking replay with other opener
Ку, в брейк-денсе правило номер 1 - держать ноги прямо когда крутишься так.
Хоть расслабь их, у тебя благодаря расслабленных ног добавится скорость в повороте. Форс служит для резких движений, а рилакс для плавных и продолжительных движений. Факт в том, что когда ты в форсе, ты имеешь довольно маленькую массу, а когда ты в рилаксе - у тебя масса больше. (Прямой пример в айкидо - это как остановить лифт твоего противника - войти в фулл рилакс, он тебя далеко не двинет.) Когда научишься манипулировать между форсом и рилаксом, твои риплеи будут очень красиво выглядеть.
А так, делай дальше риплеи, опыт постепенно придёт.
---
For all of you, who didn't understand what I said in Russian. I was basicly telling him about force and relax, about manipulating your whole body with them. Cause force can give a fast and strong movement, but when you're in relax - you get a long and beautiful movement, since relax makes your body become more massive. And because of that, he could have relaxed his legs and make the spin look better.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Ты говорил про расслабление ляшек или коленок? Я пытался повторить риплей Jaker'а (он в одной из частей Dream от оракула есть) Насколько я понял, он держит их в полном холде. И коленки и ляшки и стопы. И вроде бы они у него были чуть-чуть согнуты. Я буду переделывать брейк 100%. Мне не нравится очень сильно согнутая рука, а из-за нее отталкивание смотрится нереалистично.
Большое спасибо за комментарий.
Last edited by Snow; Jul 23, 2013 at 11:17 AM.