Toribash
Original Post
(Zombies) Zombies

I made a clan. I named the clan Zombies. That's about it for now.

Hepatitis once had made a clan called BAD (Big and Dangerous). Although, like most clans, tons of people joined, and then it shortly fell apart and disintegrated. After about 6 months, Hepatitis was bored again, and decided to make another clan. This one too will probably eventually fizzle out and die. But at least it keeps Hepatitis occupied for the moment.

If you want to join the legions of the undead, for now, simply message me or find me in game. I think applications are stupid. Just message me and tell me why you think you should be part of the mindless hoard of zombies. I may want to meet you in game or something. For now, as the clan is fairly new, that's all. Although more specific requirements for admission may be put in place at a later date.

Hepatitis - I'm the only leader for now. But as we get more members, obviously this may change. Or when I decide to not be lazy. However, my mind is turning into a pile of mush that craves nothing but brains, so I may soon no longer possess the fine motor skills necessary to update this section. We will see.

Obviously, zombies don't have goals. I could say that I wanted to have "x" number of dollars in the clan bank and have "x" number of dollars and blah, blah, blah, blah, nobody cares. But that would be boring. Frankly, my personal belief is that if a clan is successful, all those things will eventually happen regardless. I'm mainly interested in having a few people who enjoy associating with each other on a semi regular basis. I also like having clan wars occasionally. Maybe get reunited with some old friends or something. Blah, blah, blah.
bla bla bla i just joined :O
-----
first member
Last edited by sergiodes; Nov 23, 2013 at 12:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey hepatitis remember me I asked if you wanted to make a clan. May I
join?
Info:
Belt: blue but I have alts.
Rank 2000-1000
Nice clan. Perhaps fixing the "Joining the Undead" Part, I suggest making it

Freeform. or you can keep it as you like. (suggestion)
@ Marcos. Yeah, I sent you an invite. Don't I know you from somewhere? Eh, regardless, feel free to accept the invite.

@ Zeev, yeah man, I remember talking to you. Sure. I'll send you an invite.

@ Zomifer. Thanks for the suggestions. The Cobras have really exploded here recently too. Feel free to convert to Zombies if you feel the urge.
Nah. Can't let my clan down, i'm le leader. But I'll certainly would like to be an ally.
Sounds like a plan. We're still pretty small, obviously. But I'm all for alliances.
-----
Oh, and Sergiodes, I'll see about the Co-Leader thing. Sometimes that seems to get a little bit complicated, but I'll think about it.
Last edited by Hepatitis; Nov 23, 2013 at 02:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump