Toribash
Original Post
(C3) Colon Three Recruitment.

Welcome to the Recruitment Thread. Take a moment and read our story. if you are satisfied and are interested in joining us. Please read below to get started.

CLAN STORY:
Some time ago in the old ages of toribash there was a clan wich was made by my self; Kuttle (C3). In this clan was a serious relationship among him and his friends. Through effort and team work the clan was able to become very popular and rich. Not only that but powerful, Full of Skilled players and a well ordered social standard. After some time Kuttle 'Myself' has decided to retire and set apon his adventure towards the edges of the earth to realise what his calling was; handing over his leadership to the co-leader... Many ages has passed ; I have returned only to find my clan dead in the ashes of the abyss.
With a little effort and some help with some old friends of mine I have decided to Revive this clan back into it's original settings.
I bring you the revival process of a lifetime.With my buddy Ponzo beside my side. A former clan member.
Known as Colon Three

Application

Name:
Belt:
Your favorite mods, things you lack at
doing and what you need help with if any.
Tell us about yourself. Who are we recruiting.
What kind of hobbies do you enjoy.
Got a favorite band? You play guitar? You love video making? Etc.
Make your application interested.

I will be creating it's own board on an official gaming community website I am Leader in. We are very kind and friendly people check us out at our Board. C3. Colon Three.
Belt: 5th Dan
Favorite Mods: ABD, Judo, Judofrac, Brushu, Greykido

About me: Blah, Blah blah blah, Blah blah.
Hobbies: Cars and Video Games
Favorite Band: Avenged Sevenfold

Sure, I'm interested.
You are a nice feller, I like you. You are a good friend of mine and I am glad to have you aboard the recruitment thread.
I say yes aswell.
Name: IGN is Jaycw12, not tellin real
Belt: Brown
Other stuff: Like Mushu, ABD, Boxshu Mushu. Lack at getting over to a certain place and balancing. Would love help.
Info: Homosexual male, plays trombone in school band, irl parkourist, very sloppy, lazy.
Hobbies: Parkour, Drawing, Animating, Panting, Karate

I guess you could say i'm interested .
You are so young.

But we do not have restrictions.

You seem like a fun outgoing kid. You could use some practice.
I am glad to say yes to your application.

This will give you a chance to progress in toribash and become apart of the society.
IF my other clan mates decide you are worth I shall invite you.
I'll you an A for effort.
Brah, I've got to say you have 1 post, and that's not that big of a deal, but forums will change your life.

If everyone else says yes then welcome bro.
Just be forum active and remember to read the forums rules and don't spam.
That is a yes.
Welcome aboard.
Read the DEsc, and clan rules. We also have an Irc. and betting servers.
Name: Frandavi or Franman

Belt: 3rd dan black belt

Reason why you want to join: I feel like c3 is a young clan and I am looking for a clan to be in for as long as I play Toribash I Want to make it the best clan available, and I do believe With hard Work c3 can become the best.

Favorite mods & Weaknesses if any:
I love ABD,lenshu,and basically any sort of acrobatic mod I Was the bomb digitty
When if Was acrojoust I have a few custom mods for acrobatic replays.I have no Weakness.

previous clans: Core,detailed,Aem,velocity & Vocation.
These clans either kicked me or died dued to inactivity.I Was leader for Core and Detail.

When did you have a learning curve in skills:
When, I joined Vocation I learned to relax fight and using some of the most amazing saves I have ever seen to avoid being disqualified.

What are some objectives you have for the clan:
When I join a clan I put most of my time into it I plan on making it more appealing
Winning Wars and doing the best that We can do in everything, hopefully moving to the top 10,and then claiming 1#.

How do you plan to get to know the clan:
I am very forum active if im not posting im looking at events and reading different posts I plan on being in the irc,and just talking on our thread.

Do you have a motto:
You never give up before the end.
simple as that I Will not give up on this
clan until I am the last!

and With that lets show the World What C3 is all about
#:3
Sorry about it being really short.
I said CROOK UP