Toribash
Original Post
Clan Tab (Next)
Clan Menu (Toribash Next):
In the future toribash next client, I’d like to see a dedicated tab to clans. I will list some possible buttons in that tab.

Wars: this button would bring up a list of clans as well as a search bar for looking up clans. You select a clan by clicking on it and a “Sent war invitation” button would light up. The purpose of this is to keep people in-game, making the forums completely optional.

Create a clan: As the name states, you will be able to create a clan on the game client, there’s no need to use the forums to create a clan.

Clan Manager: This tab will allow you to invite players to a clan or accept/deny invitations to a clan. You will also be able to create ranks/kick players from your clan (if you’re a leader).

Find Clans: This option will allow you to search for clans similar to the war button, but this is where you are able to find clans and join them if they don’t require an application. For clans that do require an application, there could be an option for you to type out a small application and have it linked to the forums or their clan page.
I agree with all this because this will all get people into the game more, but at the same time also pull people away from the forums. However, I feel all these "ease of access" ideas should work well. Especially with a game that has clans/guilds whatever you may call it in it.