Ranking
Original Post
[vid] unfinished dual w haunt
here we go again

cnc
program : aae
damn im gettin old
The editing is so sick, Velair please PM?
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Really liked the part with the AK, could've had a better transition at 0:13.

The "camera" effect in the scope at 0:21 made me smile

Nice and smooth. 8/10
Last edited by Ezio; Jul 6, 2015 at 08:53 AM.
| [AC] | Replays | Order of Taekkyon |
Originally Posted by uhm View Post
this is only your stuff right
because you did the same fucking an94 thing again

I reused it again
damn im gettin old
Im getting tierd of some clips. Why?, becouse almost all your edits have the same clips. But i like your style, sync: awesome 695460945% good. Keep it up

i see that clearly yeah
i couldnt find what i said but im pretty sure i said something on one of your threads saying something like the an94 clip was so out of place because the audio cut/faded out too quick and there was too much nothing happening after the initial action of straight up shooting
so like here

but now the audio doesn't sound the same alongside the audio of the other weapons, which sounded a lot different from even the normal sounds of weapon, but then theres just a huge contrast on the music and the clip, since the sounds of the an-94 you have is just overall shitty but that might just be the fact that it was cut out so soon and ended so abruptly+it was so quiet

putting a little bit of attention to detail in your edit would come a long way, and please atleast make yourself never use the same clips more than once. it seriously drives me insane to know that someone who i never really saw progressing until recently is just re-using material thats limiting my enjoyment of watching anything you make because it somewhat looks the same and then sometimes literally is

just spend a lot more time looking for clips, if you actually can't find anymore bo2 clips then fucking edit any other cod like mw2, because the reuse of bo2 clips with an "edgy" atmosphere is getting old and you probably wont get far with it

just expand nigga
Last edited by cat; Jul 6, 2015 at 11:29 PM.