Ranking
Original Post
The Truth (NEW) Betting server reviews!
Host - xtikvax
DOC - Tbets
Rate - 7.5 / 10
Cancels Bets - Yes

The Truth : Xtikvax is a simply great host, he knows how to quickly nudge and can cancel bets at a moments notice, He hosts with his clan but he makes the server big, once his servers start up you will see betting action around every corner. He knows how to joke around with betters and really knows how to host a server like it should be hosted.

The Experience : While in Xtikvax's betting server I made fast profits for each bet I won due to the big bets, I noticed how conservative Xtikvax can be and how he does not start any trouble with any of the betters, I noticed great conversation that anyone can join in on. Xtikvax is truly a great host, not only that, he is a decent ABD player.

Other "The Truth" posts;

1. Here you can find Trestet with a 6/10 rate, be sure to review it!
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=531981

Be sure to send me a Private Message or a Whisper in-game if you want a review on your very own betting server!

Please notice : I make these reviews so people can find the perfect host for a betting server when they need one, my reviews are not meant to be taken in any offensive way.
Last edited by 0ffensive; Sep 24, 2015 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Finishing touches
I will do this for as many people that want to see which host is the best, if I decide to finally stop doing this it wont be anytime soon, but when I do, I will make my final post on the best betting server host as of 9/23/15, which may be interesting to more people.
Your last thread got closed which means that your not allowed to make these kind of threads so make a website or an org about it instead.
Jkawig, it was actually closed, then moved. I am pretty sure that as long as I post in the off topic section its fine, if there is a problem a forum moderator needs to pm me the issue.
Create an org!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.