Toribash
Original Post
[GM] Final Blow

Final blow

Every opponent needs a final blow, an attack that delivers the most damage and renders him immobile. Your job as the great martial artists you all are, is to deliver the most damage to uke as you can in one hit.

In one hit, deal the most damage you can to uke.

Your replay will be on the mod classic.tbm and MUST be in -30.00 gravity, you can change the turn frames and matchframes but NOTHING else. Only ONE replay per person, don't post any wips.

The gamemasters

1st: Imperial Force

2nd: Hunter force + Hunter ghost

3rd: Vampire force

Deadline is in 2 weeks 7/30/2013

I'm gonna try this out.
Attached Files
ContestTryout.rpl (24.7 KB, 45 views)
Last edited by avenue; Jul 18, 2013 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Adding the replay
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~Wushu ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kayla, that replay is invalid. You changed the distance which isn't allowed in the rules.

Also, if you hadn't changed the distance, the first contact counts for the event entry. That means you got a whopping high score of 1785 points.

Ninjakid: you made contact at fram 455 and the score was 1224. This replay is invalid as well.
As lane said, your replay is invalid, kaylapanda.

ninjakid57, your replay is valid but only the first frame where you make contact with uke will count.
Oh..Darn.. I though the contact with the arm and everything would be fine. but Single contact with the pec wasn't what I wanted... Should I change it?
it's invalid because editz already has a higher score. neither nagato's nor kayla's is valid.
lane: It's still valid it just doesn't beat editz's replay.

Ninjakid57: It's only one replay per person, sorry but you can't change it.
Then I lose. Dangit... ;~;
Yes it is, but it doesn't take first place.