people playing: 61, servers online: 21, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Money

  Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Jul 22, 2018   #11
WeppetKo
 
8th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,207
Clan: Origin



Originally Posted by cat4hbk View Post
good luck guys i sure do miss the old origin

Originally Posted by Zach View Post
Hi, good luck with the clan <3


Thank you guys, support is much appreciated.
WeppetKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2018   #12
Rxlic
Junior Member
 
Green Belt
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 28



Thank you Cat4HBR and Zach, hopefully we can restore it back to it's original stature!
Rxlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2018   #13
ImRannane
Junior Member
 
Green Belt
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 8



Hey!
You guys invited me to the clan already! ^^
Not so long until my real account get unbanned, I won't be active until then.
So excited about bringing back Origin to life!

Last edited by ImRannane; Jul 22, 2018 at 06:57 PM..
ImRannane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2018   #14
WeppetKo
 
8th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,207
Clan: Origin



Originally Posted by ImRannane View Post
Hey!
You guys invited me to the clan already! ^^
Not so long until my real account get unbanned, I won't be active until then.
So excited about bringing back Origin to life!

Hey Lucie, yes we are working on it. Pm one of us with the rank you'd like to cover, I didn't have the chance to talk to you.

The recruitment thread is going up soon, keep an eye out for that.
WeppetKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2018   #15
Rosed
Member
 
Blue Belt
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 32
Clan: Origin



Hey guys, just letting you know I'm gonna be a bit inactive or stupidly active over the next 2 weeks or so, in the process of moving and idk when I'm packing up my pc or when it'll be setup
Rosed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2018   #16
WeppetKo
 
8th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,207
Clan: Origin



Originally Posted by Rosed View Post
Hey guys, just letting you know I'm gonna be a bit inactive or stupidly active over the next 2 weeks or so, in the process of moving and idk when I'm packing up my pc or when it'll be setup


Ok, let us know which one of the two it is ahah.


The Recruitment thread is up and running: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=617874


Also if you desire to have your tori displayed in the Members section post here a replay and the exact frame at which I have to take the screenshot. I'll remove flames from your tori before editing it.
WeppetKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2018   #17
dillon7803
Junior Member
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 14



Rawr XD
Glad to be working with you all
-----
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Ok, let us know which one of the two it is ahah.


The Recruitment thread is up and running: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=617874


Also if you desire to have your tori displayed in the Members section post here a replay and the exact frame at which I have to take the screenshot. I'll remove flames from your tori before editing it.

350 screen shot and you have to download and load my main onto tori 1 my main is Dillon

This is for my profile pic on clan page <3.
Attached Files
File Type: rpl What am i doing with my life.rpl (16.5 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by dillon7803; Jul 23, 2018 at 11:38 AM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
dillon7803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2018   #18
WeppetKo
 
8th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,207
Clan: Origin



Originally Posted by dillon7803 View Post
350 screen shot and you have to download and load my main onto tori 1 my main is Dillon

This is for my profile pic on clan page <3.


I'll work on it. Done.


Btw I was thinking of moving you from Recruiters to War Disciples since I see that you like to war (we reached 400 wars!) and I would like to remove war powers from the recruiters rank. Let me know what you think.
Art.
Want to join Origin? Visit this thread.

Last edited by WeppetKo; Jul 23, 2018 at 03:16 PM..
WeppetKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2018   #19
Rxlic
Junior Member
 
Green Belt
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 28



Sounds like a good idea, I'll fix it right away!
I merely put him there to try and fill out some more roles!
-----
If anyone has any suggestions of what we should do to alter or edit the clan page, please feel free to contact me or WeppetKo!
Origin is a family, and we value everyone's opinion. We want to make this clan the friendly accepting atmosphere it used to resonate.

Last edited by Rxlic; Jul 24, 2018 at 11:01 AM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Rxlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2018   #20
dillon7803
Junior Member
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 14



Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
I'll work on it. Done.


Btw I was thinking of moving you from Recruiters to War Disciples since I see that you like to war (we reached 400 wars!) and I would like to remove war powers from the recruiters rank. Let me know what you think.

Looks awesome thank you.
dillon7803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:30 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game ragdoll fighting physics funmotion joints martial arts karate pc mac free game turn based game