Toribash
Original Post
Updating the trailer
As the title says, I think we should update the home page to at least the latest trailer for toribash.
Just to remind people this video was released about 8 years ago.

What do you guys think? Even the 4.4 trailer is 3 years old but is more similar to modern tb.
I mean. If anyone wanted to take the time in order to do that. Go right ahead. But not much has changed to Toribash that would require trailer/preview changes.

If anything, something more serious in terms of game play for the trailer would be nice.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
When If 5.0 comes out perhaps then would be a good time to release a new trailer (could have a vid making competition as well)... Along with a bigass advertising campaign.
i agree with Ele, because 5.0 is going to have to be a bit more diffrent than the normal versions so a trailer of it would be neccesary because we cant just have one trailer for the rest of the games life span. To think about it updating the trailer of the game would be a great thing, and even i would do it but sadly i suck at editing and making cool editing stuff like matarika mocucha habu colors idk the list goes on.
bone fuck my ray romano bluray
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
When If 5.0 comes out perhaps then would be a good time to release a new trailer (could have a vid making competition as well)... Along with a bigass advertising campaign.

The Beta is already on steam for it.
I'd like for it to show some cool things that have become huge since that. Like Betting server possibly?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I agree with updating the trailer. First impression of a game are important and that video in all honestly isn't that good and doesn't really draw you in to well. There are already other version of a Toribash trailer out there that people have made for fun and a lot of them are pretty good. For example this one vvv

And I'm pretty sure something as simple as updating the trailer is not that hard to do, it should have been done a long time ago in all honestly.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
I agree with updating the trailer. First impression of a game are important and that video in all honestly isn't that good and doesn't really draw you in to well. There are already other version of a Toribash trailer out there that people have made for fun and a lot of them are pretty good. For example this one vvv

And I'm pretty sure something as simple as updating the trailer is not that hard to do, it should have been done a long time ago in all honestly.

that wasnt made for fun, sly was asked to make that by hampa(for the steam release/greenlight) i believe
even jusmi made the music for it, plus it says official in the title
Thats not the point, its showing that there are better trailers out there for toribash and people with the aptitude to make said trailers.

Even putting that one in the place of the old trailer would do for now.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
Thats not the point, its showing that there are better trailers out there for toribash and people with the aptitude to make said trailers.

Even putting that one in the place of the old trailer would do for now.

what old trailer are you referring to? this is the current trailer.
checking the toribash site doesn't have that one currently up, but still, why would a new trailer be made for toribash that isn't this one?