Toribash
Original Post
Mira's Replay Thread
Hi hello!

Random replays will be uploaded here

-

Parkour, Sparring, Tricking and uke-bashing will be uploaded, probably other replays too
Attached Files
McGlass.rpl (158.8 KB, 17 views)
Touch of the spirit.rpl (237.3 KB, 18 views)
fast spinerino.rpl (195.3 KB, 24 views)
Necrobumping Elite Master - ps dont tell Fred
jag såg de där https://gyazo.com/2bb5d1c33d72abf6549b5558c54c9fa8
Good stuff, fast spinerino was the best one in my opinion, the opener was sick but it felt like you ruined the momentum when you kicked ukes hand tho.

Touch of the spirit was really dope as well, only thing I'd change is the skeet at the end, it felt like it was way too close.
If I where you I'd either kick the torso higher or go for a lumbar skeet.

overall nice stuff mate, keep it up
Not gonna go way to indepth but you have some nice stuff.

You're really good at getting dm's when needed, Now all you need is to improve on getting more wow factor in there, more movement and not solely make a replay out of dm's.

Gj, keep at it.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Good stuff, fast spinerino was the best one in my opinion, the opener was sick but it felt like you ruined the momentum when you kicked ukes hand tho.

Touch of the spirit was really dope as well, only thing I'd change is the skeet at the end, it felt like it was way too close.
If I where you I'd either kick the torso higher or go for a lumbar skeet.

overall nice stuff mate, keep it up

Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
Not gonna go way to indepth but you have some nice stuff.

You're really good at getting dm's when needed, Now all you need is to improve on getting more wow factor in there, more movement and not solely make a replay out of dm's.

Gj, keep at it.

Thanks guys! Still improving!

Here's my latest replay I did, enjoy this little replay
Attached Files
Definition of a cupcake.rpl (244.2 KB, 14 views)
Like i told you about on Skype.

Only thing i see you need to really "improve" on atm is making your hits cleaner and to look more powerfull.

And that thing with trying to bring in more and more movement.

Opener was fkn dope though.Gj
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
Like i told you about on Skype.

Only thing i see you need to really "improve" on atm is making your hits cleaner and to look more powerfull.

And that thing with trying to bring in more and more movement.

Opener was fkn dope though.Gj

Thanks! I tried to bring more movementum and like more fluidity, just a simple replay really. And dont mind the weird manip x)
Attached Files
A replay.rpl (162.6 KB, 11 views)
halloes, gonna repeat the skype thingy to get this into your potato-head for real now ;)

Well, spin from 380-300 really looks sheit, and that's the way it is. I know you like slower movement, but slow movement has crappy looking moves too, and I'm afraid this is one of them. I would also like for you to challenge yourself more when it comes to DM's. Getting 2 dm's with a grab-kick certainly doesn't take more than 5 minutes. Especially when you have all those other joints left to break that are so easily accessed just by changing the angle of your grab.

I know you can do better mate!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]