Ranking
Originally Posted by Swosh View Post
Hey how about u bring back the 5th dan (or above) 5k abd tourney.

So what about this suggestion ?
What's the difference between this game and drugs because it seems to be just as addicting. XD
^ It's been removed before and added again because the community was still there, and still is there. We're one of the last few communities, we're not the most active but its something that keeps us going to toribash. Many would appreciate it if it didn't get removed again.

bring back boxing2, thanks :]
Last edited by rjniscool1; May 9, 2017 at 07:48 AM.
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
I would say that they need to put up enough public servers really, I mean, if it's not active enough why keep it up, but I guess that is a mod that was active enough, they have taken down active public servers before, to only put them back up, hopefully, they will put that one back up. I have not seen it anymore. I mean if you want to play it I guess you could make a server, 10 TC per win is not much to lose out on.
Yea please put boxing2 back on public.. I know its empty most of the times but we still play it when we have the time and plus its different from other mods its all about throwing a punch and dodging punches and last but not least i think its good for the begginers.. Because not evryone wants to play aikido or mushu, etc all the time... it gives them a variety of different mods to play. And btw i know 10 tc is not really that much for us but for newer players its quite alot,not to much but still.. Especially now that the prices for some items has been dropped
THIS COMMUNITY DIDN'T WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY :(
BRING BACK PUBLIC6
Seriously guys, public6 is what I like automatically type when I join toribash now I just get linked to fucking lenshu.

PUBLIC6 WAS LEGENDARY : (

NOW WE LITERALLY HAVE NO PUBLIC ABD ROOM IN THE ENTIRE LIST

ABD IS THE MOST COMMONLY PLAYED MOD

AND WE DON'T HAVE AN OFFICIAL ROOM FOR IT

(except one where they speak a dif language (the brazil server))

!!! THIS IS RIDICULOUS

how can we have a set of a ton of dif mods but not even the most used one?
I support this. I miss playing ABD. Now I have to play Lenshu and shit.

Please bring it back I beg of you.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I support this Abd pls!!!!!
I want my public6 back!!
It like the most played mod