ES Recruitment Drive
(Why Do I Want To Join?)

I want to get Better at aikido to be a better player

(Play/Style)

Counter Or Defense Soo i wont Lose That Quickly

(Fav/Mod)

Xspar.tbm/Mushu.tbm/GrayKido.TBM

I like xspar because i meet one of the best sparrers then they teached me of course (eviltorified). i like mushu cuz of instant dm GreyKido I pretty much almost land on thoose grey blocks

(Last Clan Joined)

IYC (Dead)
-----
JOINING ERROR (WHY)

I wanna be a better player for the community

My Skill Type

Countering Is Fun (I dont know how to dodge though in aikido)

FAVORITE MODS

XSPAR,AIKIDO,GREYKIDO,MUSHU

IM A PYSCHO

JK
Last edited by Swivle; Jun 16, 2018 at 04:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My Application
I like clan wars
Last edited by Jinx; Jun 27, 2018 at 12:53 PM.
Graphic Artist - Request Art
Application to Err0r - Bane205
Introduction

Hi! I'm Bane205, most of you may know and and Most of you may NOT know me. But I was recently one of those people that nobody would like ;-;. But things have changed and now I'm back and I'm better! You must be wondering how Old I am, I'm 15 for the record . I'm obviously a Male, and I'm wanting to be noticed once again as someone that is friendly! Oh, I almost forgot to tell you that i've been playing on this account since 2017. I've actually knew toribash since 2015 but never made a account cause i thought it costed cash -_-. (I'm Stupid..)

What Can You Contribute To Err0r?

Ok, I'ma tell you some examples Right now of what I can do for Err0r. If I get accepted I'll be on the recruitment page Daily. I will be Forum Active Probably nonstop until I fall asleep. I can contribute TC to Err0r if Needed. I'll also be ready for Wars and probably will be in the server before they start!

Skills And Mods

Ok Now let me Rate my skills. I'd say I'm a 7.3 because usually i'll get cocky sometimes to the point where i kinda relax and not focus and i'll lose, sometimes I win you never know. Most mods i play are xSpar, PendulumJumper, ABD, Aikido, and sabrewip. So really if you simplify of what i just said for mods you must think i'm good at parkour. Well to tell you Yes i am, i'm pretty decent and i'm a really good jumper. I've been practicing my launchers and maneuvers for a very long time now.

Anything Else we should Know?

Well, i've been wanting to get this off my chest. Back a long time ago in the early 2018 I was kinda the most hated person On Toribash... So if you think that i might not do well because of this i'm telling you Right now.. then it's ok to decline if you'd like. I'm just telling you this just so you know. Oh and i'm also a rager when my body limbs just fly off for no reason ;-;. Oh and I love joining clans that have chill and funny peeps. I also live in central time, USA. Hope you enjoyed! - Bane205
Yo im xXArChEsxX my real names dale
i want to join because i love clanwars and teammates
i like to play abd alot
im a semi avid torbash player
im part retarded
please accept this senpai sama, des
both denied.
Bane has been clan hopping recently, maybe try again next time.
no effort in your app Arches.
And this is why i don't apply anymore :I people hate me because 4 months ago i was clan hopping cause of my dead clans.