Ranking
Original Post
Larger TC Sinking Efforts
Alright, so with TC hitting rates of 20k+ per USD it's pretty easy to see that inflation has set in. With Prince generating upwards of potentially 1kk TC per day and pumping it into the market there needs to be more efforts of sinking a percentage of that TC as Toribash has done so in the past. I'm open to all ideas that revolve around the central idea of sinking TC but here's a couple that we've had before that we could re-introduce.;
  • /slot command
  • Bring back Item Lotteries
  • Encouraging more bet servers from ES
  • No-QI Items for TC (reintroduce Marketeers)
  • (As this thread develops I'll update this list of potential efforts)
  • Pay to Play tournies
  • Lotteries
  • TC Custom Item Tc Sinks

Curious to hear what others have to say to this recommendation and possibly opposing opinions as well as other ideas people have for sinking TC
Last edited by Natejas; Jul 18, 2018 at 04:10 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
How is supposed the "/slot command" to work?

It was a previously implemented command that acted exactly as a slot machine would in real life, you used /slot and a wager and certain combinations paid out certain multipliers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
maybe they should do something to prevent people like prince from abusing boosters

This is also true, but I leave that to Shmevins suggestion, but we still need efforts for what's already in circulation.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Best TC sinks have always been lotteries, as much as 7 mil sinked each time one happens on christmas.

Betting servers don't really sink TC that much, rake can only bring so much.

The double or nothing button was a good sinking method, but it also brought a lot of outrage. I think with huge warning labels making sure no one clicks it unaware it could be a good method.

Also buying VIP with TC could become a thing, it would definitely sink a bunch. It could be something like 100k. Ofc this is very unlikely to happen because it takes away revenue from Nabi.
Take away a percentage of the TC when two players buy/sell
e.g:
I sell an item for 100k to you.
you lose 100k and I earn 98k

could also take the same percentage from transactions to A.sink more TC B.prevent players from cheating the trading system.
___
Make some (Pay to play) tournaments where TC is sunk
e.g you need to pay 5k to play
you will win 20k if you win the tourney
minimum players to start tourney: 5
__
Delete/deactivate accounts that have been inactive for over a certain amount of time, and sink it's TC. ( Make an exception for people who have bought TC worth more than $10)
__
Let players have their own label/shop, and take away a percentage from their earnings:
The idea came to me from designing and selling flames
How it works now: Player 1 designs and pays 50k for a flame
and afterwards the flame circles around the market. no more TC being sunk.
How it can be: Player 1 designs and pays 50k for the first flame.
then that flame is automatically showed in a "Flames shop" where everybody can see them and buy a copy for 55k, 53k sinks, 2k goes to the player that holds the original flame. (the original flame can also be sold and traded)

This could also work for other things like textures, etc.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
I also belive that it is imperrative to find ways of sinking tc.
Respinse to mafia.
1. 1 or 2% seems resonable and dosent hurt anybody. Agree in some degree
2.i had that idea to. Official tourney rooms where you pay to play. Good idea. Support.
3. Dead acc are dead so i see no reason to sink that tc...it's already sunk
4. That would kill flame forgers. I see no real reason this could make a difference.

But. As i stated before and i am convinced it will make a big impact is to focus on sinking item to. Most stuff is around 100-200 items existing in the game. Try to sink that items and people will have to go to the shop more often. Items are lost all the time in dead acc but uts not enough.

As i proposed before, ways of sinking items would be.

Loterys where you can pay with items and win nice prizes.
Encourage a official staff market thing where items are burned from time to time. Even a official bot with low autobuys that scrapes the market of items constantly.

What do you think?
-----
Maybe even a team of people that designs a strategy and applys it would be a good idea. This process is a long term one but it will be worth in the future.
Id even support the game buying everything that is 30% of shop value, with tc sinked in other ways and the items just get burned.
Last edited by Insanity; Jul 10, 2018 at 11:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
1,000,000 TC = Custom Item

If we can make our own flames, I think it would be cool to make our own items and paying for it based on a few things such as poly count, if it is a plain color/textured

eeeeehhh... something like that.
Last edited by Karstnator; Jul 18, 2018 at 10:26 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Mafia View Post
Take away a percentage of the TC when two players buy/sell

I'm pretty sure Kyure did this as an april fools joke once, wasn't appreciated.

Make some (Pay to play) tournaments where TC is sunk

Ye pls, supported.

Delete/deactivate accounts that have been inactive for over a certain amount of time, and sink it's TC. ( Make an exception for people who have bought TC worth more than $10)

Nah, i mean its unlikely but someone could decide to come back.

Let players have their own label/shop, and take away a percentage from their earnings:
The idea came to me from designing and selling flames
How it works now: Player 1 designs and pays 50k for a flame
and afterwards the flame circles around the market. no more TC being sunk.
How it can be: Player 1 designs and pays 50k for the first flame.
then that flame is automatically showed in a "Flames shop" where everybody can see them and buy a copy for 55k, 53k sinks, 2k goes to the player that holds the original flame. (the original flame can also be sold and traded)

This could also work for other things like textures, etc.

It seems a little outrageous but i kinda like it.
Last edited by Alejandro2; Jul 18, 2018 at 03:15 PM.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa