Toribash
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
Get a famous you tuber to play it. . . .

Pewdiepie has played it , but he didn't much enjoy it so he never uploaded any gameplay. . . Ghost robo,Nerdcubed, Zerv,GassyMexican, Chilled Chaos and a whole lot more of known youtubers have played,liked and uploaded toribash gameplay onto their channels and that has brought in alot of new members . Infact, that is how i stumbled upon toribash.

How i found TB

Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
also if we take the moon hostage we can paint the toribash logo on it for maximum exposure

there is no way this plan can possibly go wrong

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Oh oh oh oh, you have to tell them where to go. So move the stars in the form of 'www.toribash.com' ... Sounds about right.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
No, the paint will wear out. We need to CARVE OUT http://www.toribash.com. That way it will stay forever.
-----
Originally Posted by OFingerzO View Post
Pewdiepie has played it , but he didn't much enjoy it so he never uploaded any gameplay. . . Ghost robo,Nerdcubed, Zerv,GassyMexican, Chilled Chaos and a whole lot more of known youtubers have played,liked and uploaded toribash gameplay onto their channels and that has brought in alot of new members . Infact, that is how i stumbled upon toribash.

How i found TB

Well nvm then :/
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Feb 1, 2013 at 05:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
also if we take the moon hostage we can paint the toribash logo on it for maximum exposure

there is no way this plan can possibly go wrong

That sounds stupid and also add billboards that say "toribash will make you be even cooler"
official wolid hater WOLID SUCKS SO HARD THAT HE'S FAKE AND HE'S A POORLY DRAWN CRAP AND VERY GOOD ARTISTS ONLY MAKE HIM LOOK CRAPPY
Originally Posted by Meemes View Post
That sounds stupid and also add billboards that say "toribash will make you be even cooler"

user does not understand the advertising power of the moon

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by Meemes View Post
That sounds stupid

hanz0's idea is by far the best
it will give us the most attention and everyone will want to join the community
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
hanz0's idea is by far the best
it will give us the most attention and everyone will want to join the community

Well not everyone will.and also we have like 100,000 members
official wolid hater WOLID SUCKS SO HARD THAT HE'S FAKE AND HE'S A POORLY DRAWN CRAP AND VERY GOOD ARTISTS ONLY MAKE HIM LOOK CRAPPY