ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
The RedSTAlLIon Organization
The RedSTAlLIoN Organization

WHO'S WHO on RED Stallion
For the first project in their long running AIDS benefit series, Red Stallion brought together an acclaimed combination of People, Geneticly Measured Apes, Ukes, Toribashorrz and visual Whores to raise funds and awareness against HIV and AIDS.

Explore the grid above to see and hear the results. Each artist brings their own unique style to Porter’s unforgettable Fight classics.

RED HOT Stallion features ground breaking videos from such acclaimed directors as Fat Boy Slim, Chemballo, NepoX, Alex Coxx and Jim the Jewish Hamtaro, the WORLDS Gayest People of the World. Many of these short films address the impact of AIDS on society in the late 2.9, especially in the lives of Clans and their sexual preferences who were particularly hard hit with the epidemic spread stick.
I wanna you to come and fight against the PNG Organization NOW!
We have to exterminate them!

Rules
Dont be GAY

Lead0rz

Stalin
a_coathanger

M3MB3rs

Fotze
haMMer
Last edited by stalin; Mar 8, 2008 at 06:02 PM.
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
I am a fag. This is spam.

all these new organizations are fail, especially ones that are direct responses to otheres...
PnG is a direct response to BnW
and this is a direct response to PnG
Keep making orgaznizations and we will get a great prize.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Let them be. Some choose to be gay, some don't care, and some hate it. That's just the way it is.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fotze will kill j00 ,:P YeaH
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
I am a fag. This is spam.

As I said before in a response to a organization that Splunker was making, soon there will be fifty of these "organizations." Also, if these "organizations" are not clans, how do they belong in the clan discussion board?
Evil, personified in a chocolate bar.