Ranking
Original Post
Alcohol thread
[02:09:14] <~JtanK> it's funny how
[02:09:37] <~JtanK> in 2008 [addicted] referred to toribash

Okay, I won't be posting much content right now, but let that thread sit here just in case. I had some good talk about whisky with flxy.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Even tho I am underage, I do love, recommended by Jtank, a good coal cola. It is nice down the throat with just enough sting to make me feel like an adult drinking a nice alcoholic beverage. kthanks, more alcohol stories please.

(im)

[01:56:59] <~JtanK> I thought youd complain about alcohol abussed by your peers and shit
[01:57:05] <Wizard> Nah
[01:57:06] <~JtanK> and how it doesnt make you mature
[01:57:08] <~JtanK> to drink alcoohl
[01:57:12] <~JtanK> instead you fucking write a post
[01:57:13] <~JtanK> about cola
[01:57:15] <~JtanK> FUCKING FIRED

I won't even talk about beer here because I drink too much of it to possibly talk about it all in this thread. Talking of other alcohols (excluding those I didn't like): I've had a small glass of black label jack daniels some time ago and it was pretty nice, very smooth. I didn't have much of a sample + it was pretty warm so I can't talk much about it. Still, it was nice nevertheless.
I also had madeira fortified wine some time ago. It was pretty awesome, like wine but way better. And also they are more endurant than wines so good for storing.
Today I'm drinking wild turkey 81 proof straight bourbon. I also like it a lot. It's very sweet, has strong vanilla touch and isn't harsh on tastebuds while still pleasantly warming your throat. Good shit.

[re] | #Polska
I don't like pure liquor except for quality Wodka, everything else I dislike the taste of. Wine is nice and beer is alright I guess, although I do prefer Cider.
Lately I'm drinking so much that I don't even mind the awful taste of vodka. Being a student is hard.

I'm not a big fan of strong alcohols I don't drink anything stronger than wine unless I want to get drunk but I love beer. I could even say that beer is kind of my hobby. I've tried many different styles from many countires and I'm planning to brew my own beer sooner or later. So far I've only tried to make wine and by the end of the month I should know if It's any good xd
Being a student is hard.

>implying
I'm a student and I'm basically almost an abstinent.

I'm having mulled beer tonight (hey, it's an exception), pretty cool shit. Spices and lemon + a good pale lager.

[re] | #Polska