Ranking
holy shit that is nice why is head blurry though?
and pecs looks like a mess
One thing, I don't recommend mapping anything like that on the knees, try it in game, while playing and while on a replay, the knee texture is a joke, moves one way and then another.
Jesus christ that looks sexy as hell, I really love what you did with that knee joint. The hands covering the chest were great touches tbh.

Everything about it (except the head and maybe feet) is just spot on. This is some really great work, especially for someone that does this by mouse which is extremely impressive. Good on ya for this!
Originally Posted by Wounder View Post
holy shit that is nice why is head blurry though?
and pecs looks like a mess

This was literally the very first thing I painted on this set. I kinda used an experimental feature on Blender, and wasn't aware that the outcome would be this blurry. Good thing I was just laying out the style's strokes, so I could know if I am or not able to take this request.
About the pecs, at first sight you can't really tell what's happening. There's no sharp distinction among foreground and background elements, other than a thin black outline. Bad thing is that blender can't work properly with layers, let alone save them accordingly, so I have to paint over fix later on in order to fix this. I like the general composition of the chest, as well as Tyzi.

Originally Posted by MariaVirgine View Post
One thing, I don't recommend mapping anything like that on the knees, try it in game, while playing and while on a replay, the knee texture is a joke, moves one way and then another.

Many thanks! I didn't notice it before... Hell, at least they aren't done. That's quite curious though, maybe a client glitch? Well, if this wasn't know by the staff, I've just reported it. That's kinda lame, would ruin my ideas. Fortunately I have thought on ways to overcome it. Thanks again.

Originally Posted by R0i View Post
Jesus christ that looks sexy as hell, I really love what you did with that knee joint. The hands covering the chest were great touches tbh.

Everything about it (except the head and maybe feet) is just spot on. This is some really great work, especially for someone that does this by mouse which is extremely impressive. Good on ya for this!

Thank you! I quite don't like the feet either. Tyzi thought on painting it as it weren't an actual feet.
The worst part about this isn't because im painting with a mouse, but because I had to get used to a new painting software. I always used Blender to map my textures, but this is the first time I'm using it almost entirety to paint the set, in order to preserve the complex mappings. And truth be told, it isn't such a good software to paint, although it serves the purpose. Only thing that I'm missing now are the layers support.
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
I like that this thread still live.

I like you

Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
Me too. Lets keep it that way.

I like you 2

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Y'all are savage so I don't post here a lot. But I drew something im proud of.

Last edited by WeooWeoo; Mar 11, 2018 at 09:31 PM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Of course. I just really struggle with lighting and shading. But over all I would appreciate it.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."