ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Arm ripper moves?
any good moves for removing arms in toribash base game?

i have attached my two or three
Attached Files
arm ripper.rpl (16.6 KB, 67 views)
arm ripper 2.rpl (16.7 KB, 21 views)
You should post what mod,
Ex: Judo:Aikido:
Because the opener would be totally different depending on the mod.
Well, arm rip depends a lot on what your opponent does, in every mod, you can just cross fingers. For arm ripping you can kick the shoulder with a dismember kick opener (used a lot in aikido, abd and greykido for example), or you can go straight to the shoulder with a lateral punch, but it's difficoult to land this hit correctly, most of times the opponent will block it with a grab or with the arm and you wont dm anything.
2 good dismember kick.. for arms use a replay move extractor to learn it...
Attached Files
One move kill.rpl (27.4 KB, 24 views)
ARmbreaker .rpl (8.3 KB, 11 views)
Originally Posted by goodiesohhi2 View Post
2 good dismember kick.. for arms use a replay move extractor to learn it...

in english plz for the new members how does this replay move extractor feature work?
Originally Posted by p0mfp0mfp0mf View Post
in english plz for the new members how does this replay move extractor feature work?

Load the replay, and in the beggining press E. You can see what it is
There is also a spot underneath the arm you can grab whitch will rip the arms off but be careful not to grab the pecs
If you want to know arm ripping moves, there are probably some in the toribash Tutorial, but it also has a decap i think, i may have this wrong but i'm pretty sure there is one, there should be more that you could learn, there shouldn't just be openers for them, you should just make an awesome replay to get arm DM's it would make it much cooler, simple replays are cool but i like more stylish ones, because there have more of a magic touch to it, it just feels more original.
:)