Toribash
Original Post
signature pic
How i put a PIC on my signature? , i was trying to put [sigpic][/sigpic] but does not work.

Can Someone Help me?
Originally Posted by nodarkness View Post
I beileve this is only for people of power and toriprime/vip users

Ohhh :c ,i maked a real cool draw for him :c . take a look
Well, it's probably he just has to pay or something not necessarily become a toriprime or vip or anything, or when you pay money do you automatically become a toriprime or vp?
:)
Nope, you need toriprime + vip for it, solax already confirmed it years ago in this thread.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
You need at least Toriprime for a small signature image but there's also ways of purchasing them from the market -> Profile shop. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=446814
Last edited by RedPanda; Nov 30, 2014 at 10:14 PM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by redcoffe View Post
when you pay money do you automatically become a toriprime or vp?

No. Unless the money you're spending is towards a toriprime or VIP subscription it won't count as a subscription of either. Same goes for purchasing individual profile options such as signature pictures/ animated ones and avatars as these won't count towards a toriprime or VIP subscription either.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18