Toribash
Original Post
Aaron's Newbie competition!!!
Well I decided to do something for the new players of Toribash. A competition for a Head texture!!! and Sphinx Relax. Black belts and higher are NOT allowed, if you are a black belt you may watch in spectators but if you try to play and refuse to leave you will be kicked from the server.. If you leave or spectate more than 3 times you will be cancled from the competition. If you come in more than 30 minutes after the tourney starts you will not be aloud to participate. Anymore needed information read under

Day: Friday, March 7th- (Might be March 8th depending on your location)

Starting time: 10:00 p.m. (Eastern time), 3 p.m. GMT

Server/place: Beginner judo (server #4)

Ending time: 11:00 p.m. (Eastern time), 4 p.m. GMT

How to win: Get the more wins then the other participents.

Prize: Head texture (Upload images to your head), Sphinx Relax(A little lighter than gold)

Host: AaronSasori

Special thanks to: Shogan (For donating the prize), AlexOwnz (Helping with any problems)

If there is a tie: The last two players will play to 3 games. Who ever wins 3 times first will win the competition.

Any more questions or if you need more information post here or Private message me. AlexOwnz will posably be there to kick anyone who falls against the rules.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Competition won by Kaloo.

Your head texture and sphix relax will be sent to you ASAP.
~Sasori~
Last edited by AaronSasori; Mar 8, 2008 at 05:10 AM.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
what gmt time I'm not familiar in eastern time....i can help you if you want?
Sure if you are there you can help with any bad behavior to kick and stuff, if Alex does not show up.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey aaron, don't ecpect to have many people acctually go out of there way to show up. I am srry, but I run the nabi noob tournys, and no one ever does. The only person who ever did was exturnal, but he has black belt and head texture now.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
It's okay, Shogan said do something for the noobs and I advertise alot. Hopefully some people show up.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks for posting this though, I almost forgot to set up mine. Kind of late to do it now, but thats alright. Was busy the other day was going to yesterday, and forgot.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Okay, no problem good luck on yours.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No one seems to be joining... But I'm a brown belt so I might come if I can.. I already have a head texture so if you don't want me coming it's alright.
Nah, Of course they don't look at threads alot but who ever is in the server at the time I will ask to fight.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What time would this be central?
I'm in, BECAUSE I WANT A HEAD TEXTURE!