Ranking
Original Post
Terty's Replay thread
I hope you all enjoy!
Attached Files
hammerfist.rpl (286.5 KB, 51 views)
0twopunch2222222.rpl (80.2 KB, 25 views)
powershin.rpl (145.2 KB, 33 views)
wambam.rpl (195.5 KB, 11 views)
0splitdecap.rpl (134.9 KB, 9 views)
0ohyeaaaa.rpl (199.3 KB, 12 views)
0mmmhm.rpl (252.8 KB, 8 views)
0ForTheApplause.rpl (151.6 KB, 9 views)
0quickmadman.rpl (173.6 KB, 12 views)
0MadManTerty.rpl (228.8 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by tertywerty; Sep 29, 2016 at 05:52 PM.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
here is someone who i didn't expect to see around here any time soon

now this is real oldschool. I always enjoy seeing these totally dm based replays that stand out from everything else in the board.
The grabs in the third replay are actually really cool, this is something that probably almost nobody would do these days since there is so much discipline in replaymaking now that they wouldn't allow themselves to make multiple seemingly useless grabs. They aren't useless though, they look cool. Atleast i think they do

First replay has dms down for sure, second one was probably the weirdest for me but if you got a decap it would actually be really sweet.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
here is someone who i didn't expect to see around here any time soon

now this is real oldschool. I always enjoy seeing these totally dm based replays that stand out from everything else in the board.
The grabs in the third replay are actually really cool, this is something that probably almost nobody would do these days since there is so much discipline in replaymaking now that they wouldn't allow themselves to make multiple seemingly useless grabs. They aren't useless though, they look cool. Atleast i think they do

First replay has dms down for sure, second one was probably the weirdest for me but if you got a decap it would actually be really sweet.

I greatly appreciate the comment. thank you

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
0quickmadman reminds me of a Stompbox replay, that is a pretty good thing imo.
it's hard to make a comment on some of these because they are pretty similar, there are a couple where tori just crouches down at the beggining and then strike the torso. It would be cool to see some stuff with different engage distance or gravity.
oh yeah
awesome, thank you

[Evil] is recruiting!

I really enjoy this old school style my man, pretty cool stuff

love the decap on the latest replay, it fun when you just pop ukes head off like that
h
Originally Posted by Gargon View Post
I really enjoy this old school style my man, pretty cool stuff

love the decap on the latest replay, it fun when you just pop ukes head off like that

Thank you : )

[Evil] is recruiting!

the new replay is so sick, it reminded me of Deejayy (as in everything that was touched broke)
again, the pause at around frame 400 is something that almost nobody would do currently because why waste time? yet it creates a really cool, almost dramatic moment before the rapid combo. Really cool
oh yeah
Thank you

new replay added
Attached Files
0teardown.rpl (236.4 KB, 22 views)
Last edited by tertywerty; Oct 2, 2016 at 07:41 AM.

[Evil] is recruiting!

This is old school madman? I like it!
And I don't know why I love the pauses. It gives that feeling of not knowing when something will happen, and then when it happens is awesome. And I like how you get so many dm's in such a short ammount of time. I want to see more of you!
''You'll never be pusga. You'd be more like eazi'' - BquadZ7550