ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
what a stupid thread
here are some replays of me trying to trick,maybe parkour once and awhile

GO ON A JOURNEY WITH ME! AS I HELP MYSELF TO GET BETTER AT THE FUNDAMENTALS AND GO ABOVE AND BEYOND.

IF YOU DON'T SEE THE MOD LOOK THROUGH THE THREAD AND IF YOU SEE A NAME AND IT'S NUMBER RIGHT BESIDE IT IS 1 THE MOD IS BELOW IT OR ON TOP OF IT I WILL TELL YOU THE PAGE WHERE IT IS CURRENTLY
Attached Files
polkamedia.rpl (309.3 KB, 91 views)
Last edited by bgjames1; Jun 21, 2016 at 10:04 PM.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
you are a bit too floppy for trickin and you got some twitches here and there but its pretty nice for a low grav tricking replay

:3
Pidda's spirit animal
Very floppy, and pretty unrealistic. Tricking is done (almost) exclusively in -30 gravity. I'd like to see you trying that ;)

Even I'm guilty of making Low grab tricking replays in the past though lol
Last edited by SkyWhale; Oct 31, 2015 at 11:19 AM.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Tricking has to be done in -30 gravity.

yeah i found this post and it's dumb and closed-minded

you can do moon tricking if you want

-06/19/16 glomper
Last edited by Glimpsed; Jun 19, 2016 at 08:34 PM.
Glimpsed
Always -30 gravity. bit floppy. unrealistic but nice try for a first try.
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
Why set boundaries for replay making, if he wants to do tricks in lower gravity why not? Not everything has to retain realism and 30 gravity doesn't provide realism anyways.

All limiting to certain gravities does is limit replays in general.
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
Why set boundaries for replay making, if he wants to do tricks in lower gravity why not? Not everything has to retain realism and 30 gravity doesn't provide realism anyways.

All limiting to certain gravities does is limit replays in general.

Alright, I was trying to help him improve his replays. Maybe I worded my post wrong... If he wants to do low grav, it's up to him but if he wants to try and do real life tricks (tricking), he should be on -30
Last edited by Glimpsed; Jun 19, 2016 at 08:40 PM.
Glimpsed
You can still be realistic outside of -30. It's not like someone took the time to calculate what toribash gravity equates to real gravity. -30 gravity is essentially just a trend that's been around since 2011.
I personaly would enjoy it more seing someone do tricking WELL DONE in lower gravity, like seriously. 8 times Corks and shit would be cool to see if someone can pull of.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.