Ranking
Original Post
GameMasters applications Closed
Hey, so, here's the list after a huge selecting process. We had really good applications, and it's a pity we couldn't accept you all.
Well, here's the list of the people selected to be trial gm's:

mrama
dr_strangelove
aracoon
echoforce
Kevin
AlphasoniK
Eddy
chuckninja
RKG
Daxx
Floop78

Also, ed is being added to the full gm usergroup, since he has proven being a good gamemaster in the recent past.

Thanks everyone for applying, and congratulations to the new guys.

Welcome aboard!
Last edited by Tinerr; Dec 11, 2011 at 08:10 PM.
Originally Posted by TomPaine View Post
Am I perma-not-accepted? lol. I guess I'll see when I send my fourth application.

Definite gradulations to all who were accepted. It'll be fun to see what alphasonik does as GM.

Yeah pretty much.
Good luck to all the trial game masters.
Last edited by Simon; Dec 12, 2011 at 06:24 PM.
piratez
But what happen if all of they if all of they get accepted to full GM group? Don't you think that there will be a lot of GM's?
[Ethereal] | Toribash Gambling Org
ʏ ᴜ ɴᴏ ᴊoiɴ?
Originally Posted by Dose View Post
Ahaha I knew Echo and RKG were going to win.
Although I don't think aracoon is worthy of it.
But thats just my opinion. :P

Aracoon is more worthy than other people up there. He has potential and he's friendly.

Originally Posted by Took View Post
But what happen if all of they if all of they get accepted to full GM group? Don't you think that there will be a lot of GM's?

They won't all be accepted.

Originally Posted by McBurger View Post
I don't understand, my application was perfect...

They don't only look at your app. They look at you in general and judge you.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
I would like that someone that know the way of get it answer me. I do not belive on you ( sorry ). Have been you see how are they working? they are working in groups for that i would like to get a GM or tinerr answer.
Last edited by Took; Dec 13, 2011 at 07:11 PM.
[Ethereal] | Toribash Gambling Org
ʏ ᴜ ɴᴏ ᴊoiɴ?

If all of them make it, then we'll just have much GMs. Which is only good thing. More GM (SHOULD) equals more tourneys and ingame events.

But that'll be hardly feasible. Most likely at least two or three will drop out / fail.

I would like that someone that know the way of get it answer me. I do not belive on you ( sorry ). Have been you see how are they working? they are working in groups for that i would like to get a GM or tinerr answer.

They've either gotten trough the boot camp / or still doing it. They'll start hosting and practicing hosting after they've learned all they need to know about hosting.

After they're ready they'll be supervised by full GMs to see how well they host and are able to cope with problems.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.