Toribash
View Poll Results: Should players keep their qi for toribash next?
Players should keep their qi from toribash
42 Votes / 63.64%
Everyone should start at 0 qi
22 Votes / 33.33%
other, please state
2 Votes / 3.03%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hampa clearly stated that we are going to have the same accounts that we have here in toribash next. same account = same qi.
Originally Posted by sung View Post
hampa clearly stated that we are going to have the same accounts that we have here in toribash next. same account = same qi.

He stated that we keep the same account, but I don't think it would be hard to reset the Qi of all players, so there is that
[TLL]
How on earth does the same account = same QI? It's like me playing Old School Runescape and just because I have the same account it means my items and combat level will transfer to new Runescape.

Same account = you can use your same login (Email/Username and Password) for Toribash Classic on Toribash Next.

Other than that, Smaguris made a good point, who said Toribash Next will have QI.
QI = Room restrictions, if new players play against more pro ones it will put the new players off playing the game, making it unfair.

QI really means nothing other than bragging rights, but some people would like to keep those bragging rights, some people(like myself) don't want to lose our QI in the next game and be forced to play the old game, if all players think like this, then it renders Next useless.
Obviously, not everyone will think like this ^^ but it's still something to watch out for.
I don't think we should keep QI for Toribash next. But as some people have said earlier, it would make it harder for newer players to get into the game because all of the experienced players would be matched with a bunch of noobies. The most balanced solution would be to allow players to retain some of their QI but not all of it. That should allow the veterans to have some sort of incentive to play besides "hurr durr new game I should check it out" while also making it new player friendly.

I mean that's if there even is a QI system in Toribash Next or just a ranking system.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays