Toribash
Original Post
Helping Timothy!

Timothy needs your help!

Long time ago, Timothy was a common person, like you, like me, like all of us. One day, he did some shady pacts with Erth and got submerged into the tori-world, and had to be paired with Tori, Uke and other guys. He needs some help to return to his world, with his family and friends.

"How could I return home?" Timothy wonders, while figuring out how his new jointy body works. He's desperate since everything is harder with a new body: Timothy's all stiff, hold-all like and can't even eat a cheeseburger without dropping it! D:

Yeah, Timothy's a noob.

Fear invades Timothy, and he needs to feel more comfortable with his enviroment, he needs to look realistic in order to blend with that world, and eventually figuring out his way out of that world full of colorful blood and dismemberment.

What will be Timothy's first steps? Basic needs, everyone needs to eat, and here's where our poor friend needs your help!

You will have to continue the given replay, and make Timothy eat a hamburger. You can start at any frame.
Judging criteria:
-Objetive (simulate biting/eating the hamburger)
-Realism (Timothy needs it!)

>>>CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE MODE<<<

CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE REPLAY TO EDIT

>>>HungryTimothy.rpl<<<

No replay stealing
No collaborations
No variations on the mod given (except matchframes)

1st: 50k TC + 5 Shiai Tokens

2nd: 20k TC + 2 Shiai Tokens

3rd: 10k TC + 1 Shiai Token

You may submit your replay before January 28th (2018, of course ;o).

Credits to Pouffy for the mod, and shook for the art.
Attached Files
pfy_ev-timothy.tbm (14.0 KB, 173 views)
Last edited by Tinerr; Feb 1, 2018 at 12:30 AM.
you wanted realistic, so i present to you not-very-realistic
Attached Files
[event] poor timothy 5.rpl (692.5 KB, 34 views)
There was going to be more to the story, so it ends kind of abrupt, but the replay got too long, and Toribash wasn't havin ANY of it. Too much time was spent on Dis

Dis is my Toribash Acting Debut.

Read the Emotes for the story. Won't make much sense without the dialogue. Rewatch as many times if you're a slow reader.

Turning off my particles/Flame will make reading easier as well. Don't position the camera "too" close for optimal text reading distance.

Hope ya'll enjoy.
Attached Files
#Matarika: Eat the Burger.rpl (2.41 MB, 39 views)
Last edited by matarika; Jan 17, 2018 at 02:36 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Sounds.....gud, eh I'm in. I'll submit mine eventually... ;) plus is that ure belt?(join date 1991) cuz I remember tb being live since 2006 XD
"Death Before Dishonor"
New and improved?
Attached Files
timothy and burger.rpl (374.9 KB, 15 views)
~~~~~~~~~~~~So I Am A Weirdo...~~~~~~~~~~~~
If anyone has taken the time to download Matarika's replay, you will know... we've all already lost.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
timothy has a big mouth so it only took 2 bites and he through the crumbs against the wall good job tim

i know i probs wont win but atleast plz give me 3th place

when is the prizes handed out?
Attached Files
timothy is full.rpl (141.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by MasterUzi; Jan 28, 2018 at 08:49 AM.
MasterUzi Is Here To Save The World
AGAIN!
Time to announce the winners!

1st: Matarika

2nd: Hypersaint

3rd: Karbn

Congratulations to the winners and thanks everyone for participating! we got really nice entries, I actually enjoyed watching all of them.

Prizes sent see you soon!
Last edited by Tinerr; Feb 1, 2018 at 01:12 AM.