Toribash
Original Post
[REL/WIP] TB Racecar
Well.. It's more like a... dragster maybe, but I still find it really awesome!
Credits go to.... doubledagr for making a car body for blkk.
Credits also goes to blkk who had problems steering and I explained how some kind of steering could do. We got ideas and I just started making my own. The design is based on doubledagr's car-body, but I had different bodyparts placed at different spots.

Name of the mod: tbmracecar.tbm

How to use the car: contract the front wheels and extend the back wheels, then go "Vrooom", but I feel like I should say this: when typing /sm 1 it's only around 20 when driving straight forward, but that's to avoid lots of different things. And you turn by conracting and extending the elbows that you can see in the middle of the front-wheels. I think you'll figure it out. ( As you can't use the left click to change the state of the join, you either have to use the ZXC combination to do change it, or you can use the mouse-wheel. )

Every setting in this mod has it's own purpose. I might fix it a little bit so it may go faster.

Instead of pictures, I have someting else.... VIDEO:

So here it is. There's actually no balance system on the bodyparts in this mod, but oh well.

I'm going to make some tracks later, and with that I don't know what else to say.

Fixes:
*tbmracecar.tbm* - The first release, pretty slow car.
*tbmracecar.tbm* - The second release, faster and harder to control, can drive backwards. Other changes too. Talked to blkk and got some balance system from him. And some of his settings on the joints and such.

Edit = ()'s
Attached Files
tbmracecar.tbm (2.5 KB, 191 views)
tbmracecar2.tbm (3.6 KB, 243 views)
Last edited by Tapion; Nov 19, 2009 at 08:23 PM.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
this is a sweet mod maybe you could make a version of this with a jump? that would be sweet!

also here is a replay of it
Attached Files
two wheel epicness.rpl (11.0 KB, 78 views)
im dead
Hm, cant get any of the wheels moving
Last edited by FurryDonut; Jul 7, 2009 at 06:41 PM.
Aperture Science Employee #92
Originally Posted by FurryDonut View Post
Hm, cant get any of the wheels moving

The joint is placed in the center of it.

chow11: I see you messed a bit with the settings ^^
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Meh, It still wont let me click, when i hover over i get "relax wrist / ankle"
Not only that. Furry donuts problem is that the body objects interfere with the joint control. Clicking dosn't work, either use keyboard or the scrolly thing on your mouse.
- its been a while
Hm it lets me scroll but not click.

But anyways, now its going its fun =D

EDIT: Made a simple replay involving some formation driving.
Attached Files
Racing.rpl (174.5 KB, 35 views)
Last edited by FurryDonut; Jul 7, 2009 at 07:20 PM.