Toribash
Original Post
My theory of pre-volution(not a debate)
Before I write it out, THIS IS NOT A DEBATE.

I just want you people to comment the logic and research behind it.

Well, to begin, the theory of evolution says the first cell was created when water vaper hit lightning. I disagree with this because originally, our atmosphere was 99.873% carbon with the rest being nitrogen and hydrogen. Containing no oxygen whatsoever in every single layer of the atmosphere which proves no water could have been present at the time. Which leads me to believe the first organisms alive were plants. Plants thrived in carbon and nitrogen and hydrogen and excreted oxygen. But how did plants get there you may ask. My answer to that is that while the earth was being pummeled by asteroids and meteroids, one of them, like the ALH840001(not the alh840001, just like it) at one point in earth's rich history struck at the point where the gulf of mexico(used to be in the center of pangea) currently is, and causing a chemical reaction with the carbon creating chloroplasts and with nitrogen, extremophiles. The Chloroplasts eventually collided with some type of extremophile which thrived in carbon, sunlight and nitrogen, Forming a plant cell. This plant cell eventually started to divide, mutating over time forming different types of plants. During this long, long process, the atmosphere was flooded with new oxygen, and the hydrogen and oxygen eventually reacted chemically, forming h20, which built up over time, and the first rain occured, After a long time(I estimate about 300 million years) The first oceans overtook the wastelands of earth around pangea. By this time, the water vapor from the ocean got positively energized, while the clouds were negatively charged thus creating lightning which struck the water vapors, creating amino acids and other organic compounds, then darwins theory of evolution took place.
Hoss.
Well, I think your theory makes sense...Although I cant say I know wtf an extremophile is (sounds like a weird sex thing tbh). And to tell the truth I have never actually sat and read Darwins work.

Um, while it does seem logical, I dont see any proof of your "research", but that's splitting hairs.

I will say this, and hope it helps. I have thought many times in my life that I had uncovered answer's nobody else had ever seen. Every time I have been proven wrong and every time I have been shown that questions like this have been around for a very long time, and pondered by heads much more stable than mine. So my question to you is, why would nobody else have ever seen this? And I ask this question simply to prod you into further research, to find out if you really have a point there...because I have no damn clue.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by deady View Post
Well, I think your theory makes sense...Although I cant say I know wtf an extremophile is (sounds like a weird sex thing tbh). And to tell the truth I have never actually sat and read Darwins work.

Um, while it does seem logical, I dont see any proof of your "research", but that's splitting hairs.

I will say this, and hope it helps. I have thought many times in my life that I had uncovered answer's nobody else had ever seen. Every time I have been proven wrong and every time I have been shown that questions like this have been around for a very long time, and pondered by heads much more stable than mine. So my question to you is, why would nobody else have ever seen this? And I ask this question simply to prod you into further research, to find out if you really have a point there...because I have no damn clue.

There is proof behind every statement made in my theory. I went out on a limb and inferred some stuff too.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by ToXiKz View Post
Before I write it out, THIS IS NOT A DEBATE.

Originally Posted by ToXiKz View Post
No comments?

That might be why you had no comments. Very interesting idea. Good work.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Well... umm... ok! We see you did some good research and can come to some [extremely] plausible conclusions! I for one believe in creation by a supreme being, but I feel that every human being has this burning question:

WHY are we here?

And some people feel that to believe that since we are the most intelligent creatures upon earth and all of the observable planets then we MUST be the only intelligent creatures in the universe.

Also, we as humans feel the need to attribute our existentiality to a cause, or rather a causer. I feel that we need to do this as we were created with an ingrained dependency to know that something created us, and some attribute that to God, some to an asteroid, some to a "Big Bang" and some to aliens...

Now I know this is not a debate so I will not impose upon your beliefs and I am totally tolerant of them. I was just adding my two cents.
Well, even though it looks like you put a lot of work into this, I must say it demonstrates a rather significant lack of understanding of various concepts. For example the fact that plants need water to carry out the processes required to make the oxygen you claim they were the first to generate. Do you really think that the world's greatest scientists would overlook something like a lack of oxygen? Also, we already know approximately when the Gulf of Mexico was formed, and it was a few hundred million years ago...the earth is billions of years old.

Again, I can tell you put a lot of work into your hypothesis, but you should do a bit more research before making assumptions based on incomplete knowledge.
yeah, lol, plants need water? nowadays, the biggest oxygen generators are micro organisms in the oceans, not forests. dont underestimate fungi and all the other tiny little things.
Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
yeah, lol, plants need water? nowadays, the biggest oxygen generators are micro organisms in the oceans, not forests. dont underestimate fungi and all the other tiny little things.

point taken, I guess I wasn't really taking into account micro-orgnisms, which was sort of stupid of me. Regardless, my other points stand.
Originally Posted by FNugget View Post

I never have underestimated them. Hydrogen would supply the plants need for water. And, even though there was no physical water, there was water vapor, which contains no oxygen.
Hoss.