Toribash
Original Post
"must have" xbox games
I recently got an xbox 360, and I need some good games for it to put on my swaptree. I already have a lot of the really popular games, like fallout, halo, bioshock, assassin's creed, etc. but I need some more suggestions.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Modern Ware 2
Borderlands
Wait for Halo Reach and buy it has more guns and better melee kills.
Assassins Creed 2 New DLC
COD WAW
Madden 2010
/Users/18239/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2010/Feb 23, 2010/callsign-generator.php.png
Depends on what types of games you like. I liked Skate 2, Shaun White snowboarding, MW2, Borderlands, AC2, Borderlands, Ect.
Mw2 is a game that everyone has, if you have many friends I suggest you buy it. You may like borderlands too, and mass effect 2 if you care for listening to the story. But those are the shooters, you really need to specify your game type.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Mass Effect 2
Modern Warfare 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Assassin's Creed 2
GTA IV
Gears of War 2
Borderlands

Those are about my favorites there is, I'd recommend them without question.
Back in my day...
Darksiders , The exact same thing as the legend of zelda, seriously you will love it, the different thing is, this one is with demons and angels, same type of games, get a new weapon every new dungeon, get 1 more heart when beating the boss (Seriously very original boss system, not the same kind "hit him 3 times and then he is dead") it has a lot of puzzles, thats why I mean it is a lot like zelda (the oldies, like the ocarina of time) you'll probably love it as much as I'm!
GTA IV for its pointless dicking arround value

Halo of your choice and/or COD MW1/2 for there multiplayer

Need for speed: Mostwanted or undercover for fast cars (Burnout is also acceptable)

Borderlands or Fallout 3 for Post-apocoliptic RPG fun

Bioshock/Saintsrow/Assassins creed/Skate for Singleplayer fun times.
[o]
Originally Posted by C0XY View Post
GTA IV for its pointless dicking arround value

Halo of your choice and/or COD MW1/2 for there multiplayer

Need for speed: Mostwanted or undercover for fast cars (Burnout is also acceptable)

Borderlands or Fallout 3 for Post-apocoliptic RPG fun

Bioshock/Saintsrow/Assassins creed/Skate for Singleplayer fun times.

I would wait for Fallout: New Vegas instead of buying FO3.

Better writing, weapon mods.. (from what I can tell).

Anyway.

Halo 3 (MP)
COD MW/MW2
Battlefield Bad Co. /Co. 2
Borderlands I suppose. You could wait for a Gold or GOTY whatever edition w/ all DLCs.
Mass Effect.. 1 or 2.. (3 is rumored to come out next year)
Umm..