Toribash
moar boxing:D
this mod is kinda good, tho needs more polishing, however,a replay is a must D
Attached Files
boxing.rpl (65.3 KB, 30 views)
k, here are my thoughts from the first day of playing. I sorted them up for easy reference.

Tori and Uke

The forward gravity was annoying at first- and it still is- but until you guys can fix it, I suggest that the easy cure would to be starting the players farther from each other.

I enjoyed the fractures, it was my first tiime getting one in TB in the replay down below (:.Now, even if it's realistic, I see no problem with enabling dismemberment, as long as you set it high so people don't go gunning for DQ's. I liked fighting the full frames.

The Ring
Could be a little bigger.

Building of Jam and 715379's suggestions, the ring ropes should bounce independantly (sp?). It felt weird how sometimes Uke would be held up by a wall. Even more, this would make it so that you could knock someone either over or through the ring ropes for a dq.

And, here is my replay from my best try on day one:
Attached Files
comboish.rpl (51.9 KB, 27 views)
Thanks for the feedback.

It's not forward gravity though, it's forward thrust and it was intentional (that's explained in the FAQ section of the first post)

I like 715379's ring idea but untill people get more familiar with the mod, I don't intend to make the ring bigger (That would make it even harder to knock someone over the ring). Also, bounce will be fixed in the next version.

BTW, new bodytype beta build 0.1 release in the first post (keep in mind its a beta build 0.1)
Okay, here are some more replays without the body build beta, I'ma get that one right after this post.
Attached Files
mantisboxing.rpl (24.5 KB, 21 views)
2fractureboxing.rpl (57.3 KB, 18 views)
mockfight.rpl (32.9 KB, 19 views)
Aye aye captain, replays on the port bow! O:
Attached Files
hybridvsregularstance.rpl (35.8 KB, 15 views)
firsttimewithslugger.rpl (19.2 KB, 16 views)
ukeputsemup.rpl (30.1 KB, 16 views)
mantisboxing.rpl (24.5 KB, 11 views)
regularstancedemo.rpl (41.0 KB, 12 views)
Great mod the gloves fly away if they DM it although the mod Defaults dm is off and the head goes flying... I enjoyed it make some more =)
Robert A. Heinlein: "Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny."
This mod is very fun.

I made two versions of a knockout punch: One with RealisticFrac.lua, and one with no script.

Good job.
Attached Files
Litto-Knockout Punch.rpl (30.3 KB, 20 views)