ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by shad666 View Post
That's cool i used to roller blade, i rollerbladed for like 10 years :L until i broke my wirst and it needed to be operated on, and i lost my interest after that. also, outside of toribash , I work full time as a mechanic. i moved out of home like 6 months ago and currently living with my girlfriend and i been going gym everyday for 5 years. I also play a quite a lot of games when i have time to myself. :P

what other games do you play?

Originally Posted by acjudoka View Post
Kewl. I put condoms on my head for fun.

i use them as a jacket
That's nice. Do you use the flavors?
-----
Literately sent my expensive hair to pnutbutta and forgot that password lol. No worries I got this...
Last edited by Pill; Mar 3, 2016 at 11:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
what other games do you play?

I play League of Legends, sometimes play World of Warcraft and a little Terraria
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
I need to fix my pw for my main account lol... fk it, can't bother, I'll just access it by my phone and send my shit over lol
yea why would pm an admin which takes like 2min if you are really slow....

smh imo tbh

Also, you all probably noticed it by now but shad is our newest member. HI SHAD
well, it's not that simple, I need to prove that it's me because I need to change my email and password, because I can't access my email because Hotmail is shit
Originally Posted by acjudoka View Post
Hey shad I'm ingame if you wanna play.

Sorry buddy I never saw this. Ill be ingame in a bit if you're keen (or anyone else) just tweeking my set a little and ill be on. I haven't played for a long time so I'm quite rusty :L

Also, considering the fact that this clan is called "Back Flips" here's some old backflip pictures a photographer took. these photo's are about 3 years old

Backflip 1

Backflip 2

Last edited by shad666; Mar 4, 2016 at 07:13 PM.
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
yes they're both edited, the 1st one a lot the 2nd one, it depends on the camera man. If he got the focus on the sun or not

actully when I think about it, the 2nd one is a lot edited aswell, because the camera haven't changed possition at all between the photos which means it should sort of have the same light even tho the sun has gone down a little, the sky is way too dark for it not to be edited. And the 1st one is so vibrant with the colors so yes they're edited.

They're taken on burst which means they're take almost at the same time because if you look on the people behind they really haven't moved, and i don't think they would still be there and wait for the sunset lol
Last edited by TheRealSJ; Mar 5, 2016 at 01:28 AM.