Ranking
Original Post
scooby dooby dooo
sup i am espelho, mirror in english so if u wanna make a joke of my name, feel free.
Attached Files
Nos deram espelhos e vimos um mundo doente..
This is a really good replay. The reflex of your moves are astonishingly smooth.
Every dm-hit, powerful and sharp, just like glass, make this replay much better.

I just think that, during your opener, you need to reflect more about making it look quicker and with lightier movements: there you looked slightly slow, although smooth. Plus some "jumps"/sudden-change, which makes you look kinda undecided on what to do.
Last edited by victortb; Sep 2, 2018 at 06:54 PM. Reason: .
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Hey my dude, this shit lit man.
Opener was fine and smooth i like it, even though the start was pretty simple but i dig openers like that man keep it up.

Spins were fucking dank man, i love every single one of the them especially the 250-220 spin, i don't know it just caught my eyes and it just looked so good.

Dismemberments were fine but you could've done more with the bottom part.
But hey i can't dm so you're already better than me at that.

So the only thing i have a problem with is your weird neck movements, and the transition to your launch position at the start, was pretty wonky and i didn't like how it looked. But you continued it pretty well so all's good my dude.

And try and hold your wrist and a clean position i have a thing with contracted wrist and it fucking irritates me to fucking hell.

You're pretty dank my dude, keep it up!
8,9/10
thx guys, i made this quick replay before go to school
Attached Files
chocolatemanf.rpl (241.7 KB, 9 views)
another quick one
Attached Files
sorry dad.rpl (131.9 KB, 10 views)
heeeeyeyeyy im fucking back again with this tricking replay i made after watching some meija replays l0l
Attached Files
Espelho - T - Comeback....rpl (812.1 KB, 5 views)