Ranking
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
I personally hope everyone who in '2012 end of world' will actually die and the others can go on normally. I think that would satisfy everyone.

I think we always have agreed that the 2012 thing is bull

Like conspiracy theories, a lot were most likely simple coincidences.

Nothing supernatural here :/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
One can always find proofs of everything. I bet I can find proofs I'm a zebra and that you don't exist, so no. The world won't end in 2012.

The thing it, the Maya calendar DOESN'T even end in 2012. It's the end of the fifth world and the start of the sixth (Nothing to do with astronomy, if people are going to say that). This means something will change the world. It might well be. Maybe not.
Originally Posted by aslask View Post
One can always find proofs of everything. I bet I can find proofs I'm a zebra and that you don't exist, so no. The world won't end in 2012.

The thing it, the Maya calendar DOESN'T even end in 2012. It's the end of the fifth world and the start of the sixth (Nothing to do with astronomy, if people are going to say that). This means something will change the world. It might well be. Maybe not.

Ah i forgot about that part
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Sorry but 1212 alredy happened And you didnt even bother to edit your post, so, I leave my post as this.
Dunno why people talkin bout 2012 cus he said 1212 but w/e

Know what? We will see what happens when it gets there, then we can all spam topics talkin bout what happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Crappy thread, been brought up too many times already, should be in debate anyways (and it already has been). Locked.

Also, 1212? How do you make that kind of mistake and decide it's okay to post the thread anyways?