Ranking
Original Post
Is that true, that the IQ Developement starts from the age of 13 and stops at 18?
I did an iq test, the result is 93 (above average)
And im kinda worried, but i also heard that the developement of the find starts from 13 and ends to 18.
I want to boost my iq to at least 110.
93 isn't above average. I read that the average IQ of an AMERICAN is between 90 and 100. But then again, americans are stupid. So yeah, you're pretty dumb. Also you can't really boost your IQ, since your intelligence is determined until the age of six or something.

:D
♠NO♠
Yes, the IQ is determined until the age of 6, from what I read. 93 is a pretty low score, no offense.
Oh, don't let that discourage you. Online IQ tests are mostly bogus anyway. Besides, if you're feeling inadequate about your intelligence, just hit the books.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Guv_na View Post
Oh, don't let that discourage you. Online IQ tests are mostly bogus anyway. Besides, if you're feeling inadequate about your intelligence, just hit the books.

yeah what Guv_na said. you cant trust those online IQ tests. Take an official IQ test, and if your not pleased with the results, hit the books, because it can only help. how good are you in school?
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Hitting the books won't do much, IQ tests aren't general knowledge skills, they are problem solving and reasoning exercises.

I'm not sure if you can really train your brain to become much better at these. But online IQ tests are dodgy.
Hitting the books won't do much at all, it only damages your books.

[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Either i did IQ mistakes, maybe i'm not that dumb.
There is some Silly questions with no hints, and i pick one randomly.
Either you guys think this is gunny, galrath. just back off.

Also, i'm not american.
I'm Russian-Greek
Originally Posted by iPingu View Post
Hitting the books won't do much at all, it only damages your books.

I disagree, books are made of strong stuff these days.

Don't go off topic lol

~ Galrath
93 is kinda low (no offence)
Online IQ tests are not reliable. Overall I have had deviations of 20 points which is huge.
I have done 3 tests and each are 10 points off of each other. The only way to get a proper result is to take a proper IQ test