Ranking
A MMORTS that is real time, and not text based. Imagine it; 'Starcraft II: Conquest', a massive universe populated with planets, stars and asteroids. Then add in an epic battle for control of continents, planets, solar systems, and the ultimate fate of the universe.

Originally Posted by hopeman2 View Post
Warcraft 4

HELL YES.
,almost doesnt even need to be said
Originally Posted by dbuhos View Post
Some kind of Mirror Edge,combined whit Mortal Kobat...
Would be freaking awesome for an first person fighting game whit loads of characters and combos :V

Um, Mirrors Edge is just a biproduct of Assassins Creed 2, so needless to say it will get a combat system added in.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by tooth69 View Post
hey, i'd like to see a "jizz in mah pants"

WTF?

I really want to see a Mega-Man Legends 3. Most people hate the first two but i find them fun Mega-Man games. The creator has said he'd love to make a third but he claims that it would cost around $15 million to fund and develop. I also really want them to make it because of the cliffhanger ending of 2
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
it's a joke. a game called "Jizz in mah pants" would be pretty jizzy making.
http://www.homestarrunner.com/
i need TC! plz help!
Originally Posted by tooth69 View Post
it's a joke. a game called "Jizz in mah pants" would be pretty jizzy making.

yeah well that joke was an epic fail.
i know XD

what i really want to see be made is halo glasses style...you'd have the screen on your glasses and you could move and you'd move in'game, kinda a first-person shooter w/o the remote control...another part of it is it would carefully drop you and scan the area and guide you away from obstacles.
http://www.homestarrunner.com/
i need TC! plz help!
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Um, Mirrors Edge is just a biproduct of Assassins Creed 2, so needless to say it will get a combat system added in.

I sayd "SOME KIND" ;D so it doesn't need to be really mirror edge-ish,just some awesome first person fighting game whit loads of combos,blood and fatalities !
God id jizz mah pants for that !

Also,oh shiet,S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of pripyat :X
Centuries Of Damn
Gears of War 3, although there are already announcements to the fact it is going to be made. I want.
Back in my day...
Originally Posted by Peter1212 View Post
An FPS Crash Bandicoot.

how about just a new Crash Bandicoot game that isn't average to absolutely craptacular