Ranking
View Poll Results: Should [elite] have in-game meetings every week?
Yes, I think that weekly gaming sessions would successfully promote activity.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, I don't think that this would be beneficial to the clan.
0 Votes / 0%
I'm not sure, but am willing to try it out.
1 Votes / 20.00%
I'm not sure, but I don't think I can do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Activity is too much of a problem to make this a feasable option.
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Weekly In-Game Meetings
The idea has been brought up by Sang to have weekly in-game meetings to promote activity. I think this is a great idea, but as everything we do in this clan is democratic, I thought we should have a vote. So, pick what you want, and on Saturday, I will evaluate the votes.
Oh, also, you can argue your decision to try to get some to change their vote, or get your voice heard in the thread as well.
i think it's gonna be good for the clan not only cuz of the activity, but also because we'll gain some notoriety if we pwn the people that go in, and make friends, etc. It could even attract some members and we could test them that same day, their personality, their skills, and we'd all be there to see.
More important even, we'll get to chat, all of us together... this is supposed to be like a family but i practically don't ever speak with some of the members.
Not only all of this, but also we could use it to discuss any subjects of concern for the clan, and decide among all of the members in real time.

Before thinking if you have a very important date with your fucking Xbox, think what's better for the clan, and try making a lil effort instead of showing your lack of dedication.
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
im not in the clan list(*-*)
so i cant vote there up, but you accept me as member
so i vote:
I'm not sure, but am willing to try it out.
couse i have no hour to login in the game and i have no day to login in the game, but we may test, who know, i may take an hour of my day and expend to clan activitys.
'-'
THIS SHIT WOULD REQUIRE ME TO ACTUALLY DOWNLOAD THE GAME.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
Don't worry, taco, you did.

and Edu, it doesn't have to be the same time every week. I just want members to meet up once in awhile so that everything doesn't go inactive like it is right now
Last edited by Sarutobi; Jul 6, 2010 at 10:38 AM.
We're not inactive, we're just taking a very long break.

Blatant Lies. ~Saru
Last edited by Sarutobi; Jul 7, 2010 at 01:44 AM.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol