ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[X]

Please read rules before posting here
[Check out our new Clan shop]

Welcome to clan X. We are all about having a calm, welcoming environment. Our primary focus is making every decision we make as a clan. We believe that every member of our clan is as good as the next and we all deserve to be the driving force. However this clan is not for everyone. If your application is not accepted it is merely because we feel that you aren't ready for our clan. This doesn't mean that you can't reapply someday. We are looking for very experienced players that have certain attributes that meet our expectations and standards.

If you have any problems with the clan please contact one of the following:
Sado, Fighter13, NoCheerios

Disobeying these rules or any mod instructions will result in an infraction. Three infractions will make your membership in X reconsidered.
1. No Flaming. (Members or Non-Members)
2. No Spamming (Casual Chat is Allowed, However, Stay On Topic)
3. Use good grammar/spelling, and always be polite
4. If we tell you to stop posting here please leave respectfully
5. No asking sado for avatars. I'll make you one when I feel like it.
(requesting single or clan ally members are not exempt from this rule)
6. If not from our clan please use "/invade" before post
7. Do not ask pointless questions that are clearly stated in the rules
8. Don't ask to be promoted within the clan, We will decide who's ready and when
9. Be active on skype/IRC
10. Please Don't enforce the rules unless you are a clan mod
 ^-^  we will do our jobs.

Honorable mentions
Sado's Personal Advisor

We are an invite-only clan. If you haven't been invited please PM Sado
before filling out the application below please make sure you meet both requirements below
Must have fluent english and good grammar
Must be an active member both on forums and in game

Name:
Hobbies:
Brief Description of Yourself and 
Why You Want to Join(40+ Words):
Experience/Skills:
Belt:
Favorite Mod:
Least Favorite Mod:
Past Clans:
Who invited you?:
Do you agree to follow all of our clan rules as well as the global TB rules?:
Example application 1 : Example application 2
Feel free to include any replays or art that you've done to show us some of your skills.
After you fill out your application it will be reviewed.
You will then be asked to meet in game with one of our mods to be evaluated.

Thank you for your interest in our clan!

Become Official: [ ]
Get Iuli to admit she's a girl [ ]
Get Ulus to post a picture of her hot ass: [ ]
Reach rank 25 or above in clan list: [ ]
Reach rank 5 or above in clan list: [ ]
Get Box to join the clan so he becomes [X]box [ ]
Help Meap through puberty [ ]
Reach 20 members:[20/20] [X]
Host 3 tourneys: [ ]
Find nocheerio's a girlfriend: [ ]
Host an event:[ ]
Saw off fighter's arm and stick a needle in eye so he is like Vriska [ ]
Reach 100k: [X]
Reach 500k:[ ]

Colorful names don't mean more. Jk, yes they do. Deal with it.

Please send all donations to the following user
"clanxbank"
Users who have donated
----------------------------------------------
Sado, Nocheerios, Willybash, Rappunk23, Zero4life, Bijon, iuli, Fighter13, Meap

The avatars below are free. Just ask me to use one so that we don't have copies of the same avvy
More to come. if you got a free avatar then say something nice about our clan.

USE IRC MORE

Last edited by Sado; Nov 19, 2011 at 10:02 PM.
meap rocks
Hey, hey Sado. Bro you forgot me =/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
not done yet mocro I'll have you fill out an app when I complete the page
meap rocks
Fill out an app? *sighs* ugh... I hope you don't mind a 300 word application.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I prefer a long application to get to know the user. So its up to you
meap rocks
My Application:

Hello ladies and gentleman. Probably just gentlemen in this clan though. Well anyways, hello guys; I am appling to join your awesome clan. I am fairly good at playing Texas Hold 'Em. I love this clan's members, including: Vog, MegaCash, ItsZombie, Toriabiz. I am really active on the forums as you can see by my post count. I am also fairly active on the irc. I have visited this clan's irc channel. I normally just sit there all by myself, just talking to myself for no apparent reason. Maybe I'm crazy, maybe I'm not, or maybe I'm just a complete idiot. Anyways, my soul purpose for making such an annoying paragraph application is because MegaCash requested me to do an application. So here it is, in this long body of words. If you've read this far into my appplication you must be very interested in what I have to say. If this is true than you must really want to know if I have the wits to join this clan. Some of you may know me but here is some more info about me. I am a marketeer, I love to earn those toricredits. I am also a generous fourteen year old. I love MegaCash as he is one of my best friends on Toribash, and we support each other. I am only a blue belt but I have the skill of a way higher belt. I currently am restocking on items. I also like to sometimes give away free stuff. I am fairly good at hosting clan events or coming up with ideas for one. Well, I am somewhat good at making art, but I don't really do it. I can spar and I'm still learning to breakdance. My birthday is January 16th and I was born in Arizona, I still live here.

Here is my usercard:

Sincerely,
MocroGunz

There's an application example... Do I seriously have to apply? I was Co-Ldr of Rage... I already know you Sado, and I believe we've played ingame together.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Hey man, we appreciate the explanation of why you don't wish to do another application, we would just like you to fill out one using our layout in the DSC so we can test how everything works. It's nothing personal, we would just like to get a better understanding of how to run things.
-[X] - Forever
Clan [X] Art
Ok =/

I guess ill do it since you guys are friends and even though I was already basically accepted into this clan before it even started. Also, are you guys still going to let Simon in?
-----
Name: Thomas
Sex: Male
Hobbies: I like to play baseball, basketball and of course video games. I'm also fairly good at playing chess.
Brief Description of Yourself and Why You Want to Join(40+ Words): I'm about 5'6". I have brown eyes, my hair is curly expecially in the bang part or "edge" part of my hair. I would like to join because you guys are cool people and I already know you guys. This group of people seem like we can be best of pals, and maybe one day go the full length and become official.
Experience/Skills: I'm experienced in marketing, I have graduated the Market and Clan graduation test. I have experience with multiple past clans before including RAGE. I have exceptional orginasation when it comes to posts and I have decent grammar. I am also good at sparring and madman replays.
Belt: Blue
Favorite Mod: Judo and Akido
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Sep 20, 2011 at 06:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Sup guys, nice looking clan you got here Sado. Requesting single allies.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Oh ebrithil you joined Card. I was going to clan ally card possibly. Then you won't need single ally Unless you prefer both. Also thanks for the vote of confidence. I have sent the unofficial payment to fish so should be up and running soon enough.
meap rocks