ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by KillerCyber View Post
@viliu hi viliu missed you already dude lol Lets play ingame this weekend could you?

@mercy yeah I know what u mean man

And actually my purpose to post here is not to reply posts. I want to announce to Fake old members, we'll have a meeting this saturday 2pm GMT +0 on Fake's skype group, you can pm me your skype if you want me to add you.
Hope you guys could attend the meeting, because this meeting is really important thanks for reading.

Oh damn you guys are back up.
Ill do what I can for this clan , I will try to get in the meeting but I dont think I can.
Tomorrow I have english from 9 to 12:45 my gmt is -7 I belive.
So unless I wake up at 7 am , but Im way too lazy hehe.
Originally Posted by KillerCyber View Post
Lol by the way /jo killer if you wanna meet me and worldeater ingame

Come on, you won't catch us other time
Thanks Guys for beeing my friends, and for beeing struggler of this clan, I think this is the right time for closing this old days thread. I'll miss you guys. I'm sorry again for disappointing you.

Maybe we are no longer in the same clan, but we all are still friends, Never forget each other, help each other, Happy together, Sad together. We were all in this together. But Time separates us, now I'm in a boarding school, I don't have much time as I was.

The point is this is the last post on this thread, now search for your own future, I want you guys would be successful in the real life. We are no longer in the same clan, but we are still best friends. Thanks For The old members and allies.

Thread Closed :')
FORMER PRESIDENT OF [FAKE]