Ranking
Original Post
(TFO) The Fallen Ones

TFO

Clan Story

For centuries, there have been The Watchers, a race of spirits who can take human corporeal form. Their sole purpose is to record human history in the Book of Time. Each watcher is assigned a human, from birth to death, watching them, scribing their thoughts, feelings, movements throughout their existence. Once that human has died, they simply move on, assigned another to begin again. It is what they do, what they exist for. To Watchers, humans are like butterflies, beautiful, yet flawed and delicate. They can only be observed, never touched. Interference in anyway with the threads of Fate is strictly forbidden. Watchers have the ability to be invisible to the human eye, to move quietly and swiftly, record without being detected. It gives The Watcher the advantage of being close to their human, yet still being detached. Yet, for some Watchers, simply observing was not enough. They needed to interact with their human, they needed to touch, and…to love. Those who did so were punished severely. Sent to the lowest pits of hell for the crimes, they were to burn for all eternity, suffering excruciating pain with no end. Years of damnation left them deformed, cursed by a grotesque image. But, for a group of the fallen Watchers, four men emerged. Together, they led a group of the damned out of the pit, scraping, fighting and finally emerging again to the earth.

1. No flaming, trolling, spamming, racism, rude behavior or anything else that may have a bad effect on the clan's reputation.

2. Be active both in-game and on forum.

3.If you plan vacations/downtimes please post your inactivity ahead of time in our thread.

4. Don't get yourself into trouble. That means you HAVE to follow the global and local forum rules at ALL TIME! If you are not sure about them read the forum stickies BEFORE you post!

5. The discussion thread is not a shop. It is crowded enough as is.

6. Every action you take can have an effect on the clan's reputation. Think before you act. Stupid acts with negative effects on the clan's reputation will result in punishment.

Goals

Goals

all donations should be transferred to tfobanks.

-Members-

Leader

Backstab1

Co-Leaders
Risq

Matthew17gold

Oracles

Andrew77

Mdm800

The Risen

The Fallen

Victony

Defenders
AmmarSH

Fojothefox

Recruits
Loganavery
Ninjapwnr1

Trial members
Goblinmage

Kfan1999

Inactive

Bank

tfobanks(accepting donations... you know you want to)

Allies

Allies

Application Walk Through

Application Walk Through

Last edited by Backstab1; Mar 1, 2014 at 08:55 PM. Reason: update
there's some shit going on with the clan page so please hold on. applications will be free form until further notice.
it's weird because whenenver i edit the thread it saves that way
-----
Gentlemenz if i gave you the power to edit the clan thread could you?
Last edited by Backstab1; Aug 30, 2012 at 12:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Thank you do you need me to change or add anything?
---|[Vector]|---
13chillz | Slau | Overlord | Neko| Uncle
How about that weather?
no, it looks really good. I was wondering if in your spare time you could help recruit some new members because it will be easier to recruit when two of us are doing it. Try to recruit brown and up but i'll accept blue if their good.
Ok Ill help we will do this together! but if you want me to do something else just ask.
---|[Vector]|---
13chillz | Slau | Overlord | Neko| Uncle
How about that weather?
(TFO) The Fallen Ones
The Fallen One's

Rule's:

1. No spamming!

2. Be respectful to all!

3. Be active ingame/forums!

Application:

1. Belt (Brown and up):BROWN

2. Previous clans:soul.rage.Nop