Ranking
Sainz: I was messing around with it lol
Piee: sure
Dizzy: no fucking idea XD
-----
And Spartacus you came up with the S I came up with WAG and the idea of a clan it the first place
Last edited by PlataBear; Dec 3, 2012 at 11:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Correction you came up with WGA I said was then added the S but I'm sure right now I sound kind of whiny sorry I'm tired it's 2:45 am lol I should go to sleep.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Yea same xD I'm so tired but had to do a few thing with the clan before I fell asleep, I'm in bed on my iPod XD
-----
Things* and good night all, I'll be back on around 3:00 pm PST
-----
And Ty being as this is my first clan ever well see how this goes lol hopefully we can start on our way and do some clanny things xD
Last edited by PlataBear; Dec 3, 2012 at 11:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
how did u guys change the clan name.im going to change it too.
Im not really active anymore :;(∩´﹏`∩);: I miss you guys <3
accepted all allies and also looking for banners, pm them to me :3
Norėčiau lyties attila. Gresiantis sunaikinimas iš mūsų
how did u guys change the clan name? :<
Im not really active anymore :;(∩´﹏`∩);: I miss you guys <3
i have no idea xD ask walrus when he gets back on
-----
i really hope i dont run over any animals driving to school xD
Last edited by Diabolic; Dec 3, 2012 at 03:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Norėčiau lyties attila. Gresiantis sunaikinimas iš mūsų
Just to clarify, I aint a chick lol. Not me in the pic. Also amber you should probably get a lower car so you can actually see the animals c:
Originally Posted by Akufuncture View Post
Just to clarify, I aint a chick lol. Not me in the pic. Also amber you should probably get a lower car so you can actually see the animals c:

Don't lie Aku. We all know you're the girliest one here.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me