Ranking
Comparing to Dscigs I feel sooo....

Sorry My system is in french :I
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
my dad did not get his hands on a copy of windows 10 I swear.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/preview-iso

Duh?

I've been getting Win10 versions from september, as a part of my Dreamspark stuff.
Deak, you are dumb. Windows 8.1 is probably the best OS to date.

On another note, just ordered the parts to my new PC.

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/KMqYwP
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/preview-iso

Duh?

I've been getting Win10 versions from september, as a part of my Dreamspark stuff.

didn't get it from there, one of my friend's dad works at ms.
he hooked us up w/ something different.

he got me word 2013 back in 2012 :^)
Originally Posted by Kyure View Post

no windows 8.1 :<
sweet parts doe
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
no windows 8.1 :<

That isn't totally right. I do have 8.1, along with a disc drive, sound card and I upgraded my GPUs a bit.
Originally Posted by Kyure View Post

you obviously dont know what you're talking about, on the most part windows 8 is slow compared to windows 7, and you lose files, and other glitches. I've experienced all these with my windows 8 pc and my windows 7 pc system compared to my windows 8 pc system, the windows 7 wins by far.
Originally Posted by JuicyTin View Post
you obviously dont know what you're talking about, on the most part windows 8 is slow compared to windows 7, and you lose files, and other glitches. I've experienced all these with my windows 8 pc and my windows 7 pc system compared to my windows 8 pc system, the windows 7 wins by far.

You don't lose files and there's certainly no significant glitches (I haven't seen any at all), it's a problem with your particular system. What glitches are you talking about exactly?

I've used 8 (currently 8.1.1) since full release without problem, and it is faster (you can check benchmarks) across the board.

Most people don't have a clue what work goes into a new operating system.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
You don't lose files and there's certainly no significant glitches (I haven't seen any at all), it's a problem with your particular system. What glitches are you talking about exactly?

I've used 8 (currently 8.1.1) since full release without problem, and it is faster (you can check benchmarks) across the board.

Most people don't have a clue what work goes into a new operating system.

It's common and it happens to alot of people with windows 8, and people have liked windows 7 over windows 8 for those reasons mostly, even a tech that was helping building me my gaming PC said windows 8 was slow, and it was a bad OS.
It's common and it happens to alot of people with windows 8, and people have liked windows 7 over windows 8 for those reasons mostly, even a tech that was helping building me my gaming PC said windows 8 was slow, and it was a bad OS.

Great description of the glitch, I love it. If it even exists it's probably not even serious.
I've met lots of people who switched from 7 to 8 and they prefer 8 for everyday use and gaming. 8 has so many more small features and additions that make it so much easier to work faster. Windows 7 has less then half of the small things that really make 8 so much more useful.
That tech was probably just bias I game on 8.1 and I have no problems. It's better actually because I can switch between programs way faster.

8 = more addons + backup + usefulness
7 = idk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|

I have literally never heard of this problem, I have used a lot of 8, known a lot of people who use 8, and have read a lot of criticism of 8.

Your drive is probably corrupt or failing, or you just misplaced the files.

Why are you unable to describe the glitches? Is it because they are fictitious?

This "hurr durr 8 is bad" meme needs to end. It's hard to believe someone who has had first hand experience with the public release of 8 is still perpetuating it...
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff