Toribash
Yeah.
I told ya to make a freeform app and put your replay within it.
Not just the replays.
This is turning more into a chat than a recruitment thread :/
Official Pro Leg Grabber /[Team Aikido]
Hi my name is 3nKB, this is my app for this clan, I am 15 years old and my name is Christian, I live in North Carolina, Piedmont area. I am in 10th grade.

My Toribash History?

I have been playing this game for 2 years now. I have had like 5 accounts but this is my main now. My first account was beastamoda, when I was playing with that account I was in 8th grade. I was really terrible when I was playing on that account. I bet your wandering well... why aren't you playing on that account now? Answer... I forgot the password, after not playing for three months. So I then made a new account, the name of that account is Polaz. What happened to it? It was banned because I didn't pay a(an) 8k loan back. So that was the end of that account. This is my 3rd account 3nKB, I have applied to many clans with this account. I have made awesome friends to. I was denied from a lot of the clans because I was lazy and posted the exact same app for those clans that I used for WAPOW and Obey. I have decided not to do that anymore so I don't get denied anymore hopefully xD.
My next account is Swexxie316, nothing happened on that account I ended it soon lol, and my last account is Sixville that one is my alt, I play on it every once in a while. While I was playing with my beastamoda account I was in some clans, Sync, Haunted, BOMB.When I was playing with Polaz I was in only one clan BMF. With this account 3nKB I have been in Royal, light, MMA and that's it. I was kicked from MMA because of the App posting situation, but I am still friends with the people in it. Anyways that a little bit about my TB history lets move on to My Best Mods.

My Best Mods

I believe my best mods are ABD, Akido, AkidoBigDojobuthigher, Greykido, Judo, JudoFrac, and Acrojoust. I really love acrojoust the most because that was really the only mod I played as a blue belt on beastamoda and Polaz. I also love ABD because it is the most played mod, also I love countering lifts, I love the epic saves, I like practicing trying to get the decap so that when I play in bet lobby's I can get that dp. I really like Greykido because I have played that mod the most out of every mod I have ever played. I really like greykido because it is amazing, the saves you can get in it are awesome, the pads were a really good thing to add to that mod because it can determine if you are going to lose or not. I like Judo because I play it every now and then, When I do play it I always win my first match most of the time, after my first someone find's out how to counter it and destroys me lol. On to why I wan't to join.

Why I want to join Electric

I wan't to join this clan because I like the people in this clan, I really like the clan name, art, and rules. I wan't to join this clan because it is run correctly, what I mean by that is the way you guys do things. I like the way the app's have to made with free form, there is also clan chat, some clans that I have been in just wan't to use Discord or Skype or something. I also wan't to join this clan because you guys don't recruit Noobs. I really like that you make people put effort into their app instead of just making it bullet list that's annoying. On to My Life.

My Life

What I do throughout my whole week is go to school, I also play with my little cousin and my little brother on the weekends. We ride dirt bikes, scooters, four wheelers, bicycles, and other stuff. We jump on our trampoline and do back flips front flips and lot of other flips xD. I like to hangout with my friends at school. We play COD 3 and NFS and many other games together on PS4 I don't play anymore but they still do. I am in 10th grade and making good grades to get into college. I am planning to become a graphic designer. I really like to play soccer and golf, I am really good at soccer because I went all through elementary school with Hispanics, they taught me how to play really well and I haven't stopped playing since. I have started playing golf recently like last year. I am going to be on my schools golf team, I am hoping we do really well this year because if we do it will put us on the radar for colleges and that means scholarships. I am really hoping to either go to Kings College or Appalachian University. Anyways I have 2 dogs and 1 cat. The cat's name it TJ and my two dogs names are LittleBear and Zoe, I think I like the cat the most lol.

Here are some replays:
Attached Files
Beat Moop ABD.rpl (44.2 KB, 3 views)
Eeeey thats pree good.rpl (67.5 KB, 3 views)
Holy Shit.rpl (68.2 KB, 3 views)
I beat IRookie OMG.rpl (49.5 KB, 3 views)
Sky ABD.rpl (102.0 KB, 3 views)
Sky ABD 2.rpl (88.1 KB, 3 views)
SPlit ABD.rpl (69.1 KB, 3 views)
I beat Rem.rpl (68.6 KB, 3 views)
ilv down.rpl (65.5 KB, 3 views)
Ok I guess.rpl (140.6 KB, 3 views)