look at past threads this man has posted in for apps
[TLL]
[Obey]
[i]
[Crooks]
and he copy and pastes apps just a warning

me i say nah fam
you don't seem trustable
also this just looks iffy on your part this app looks familiar from one of your copy paste ones
Last edited by Twin; Oct 10, 2016 at 12:40 PM.
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Copy and Paste
gabe please just go away this one obviously isn't cop and pasted I started working on it last night and finished it this morning.
i still say no
and i can tell its copy and pasted smh
its not copy paste plz go away gabe
-----
and gabe ur not in the clan you don't get to vote
Last edited by 3nKB; Oct 10, 2016 at 02:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
xD how do you tell me what i can do
i actually ''was'' in this clan lmfao and i rebuilt it
and I'm an ally
Well please just leave me alone.
I am just looking for a good clan to spend the rest of the time I am playing toribash in.
if youd like to continue this please contact me via PM
aswell as these posts are useless in the recruitement thread
Yes I agree but I put a lot of hard work into this app.
Also here is a replay of me beating one of the e members.
-----
Also here is a screen I just took that says that I should be insta-invited but no one was there to see.
-----
Here is the screen
-----
Screen <3
-----
wtf why not work
Attached Files
RIp literally.rpl (51.7 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by 3nKB; Oct 10, 2016 at 07:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello [e], Im zikzy i would like to apply for this clan because it looks like a very good and fun clan to be around but most of all this clan works very efficiently.

Ok my real name is Brandon Nguyen im 15 years old and had joined toribash on the 24th of june 2016, i love playing toribash because its a game where you can meet new people every day and personally i like this game because i can express my imagination and have fun with what im doing, im a very supportive person when it comes to anything if anyone wants to talk about something private or ingame talk im always free. I only just recently applied for a few clans but something had been telling me to come and apply for this wonderful clan so here i am now applying for this clan.

Im a Black belt im probably what you would call a noob but i believe, and im sure im not alone, it doesn't matter what belt you are but believing that you have the right attitude to overcome that moment when you just got shovelled by a white belt or if someones talking trash about you and saying how bad you are.

I love to watch good people or people who have lots of experience in playing the game play because thats usually how i learn certain techniques and good moves, i dont really have anything against people who copy moves off the internet i believe what ever suits them i guess, im not the best at this game but im ok but i know for a fact that i will improve in the future.

My favourite mods would be lenshu, aikido, ABD, and xspar i only just recently started sparring so im new to it but besides from that all the other three im good at, you are welcome to test me if necessary.

Thankyou for reading my app Kind regards zikzy (Brandon Nguyen)