Toribash
Original Post
[check it out] Show Go Maniac - Ragdoll
So here's a video I (+ my group) made at school. enjoy. its only like a preview so there might be a few fails :P <- I know there is hehe.

enjoy and tell me what ya think about it. .

[Urban]|OLDA
Interesting work. It looks quite pro.
The lowering of the sound (around 1:20) is a bit too long, a bit too "random" imo. It should happen a little less before the strange dummy comes and make the clock tick.

Else interesting video effects, editing, etc...

Who are you in the band ?
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
Yeah, I know there is a "few" mistakes.. But most of them was spottet after the video was rendered out. and it took ages (about 15hours) to render it out :P... And the outro was made in a hurry.. and we didnt get a chance to make it close to perfect, due to the computers was way to slow to work with such huge files.

Also im not in the band. The band was hired by the school so we the students could film them in a greenscreen room, make storyboard, edit and add effects, Im simply just the editer of this video + added the effects, synced the sound. It was a challenge but a lot of fun to make
Last edited by eyCoco; Dec 13, 2010 at 05:54 PM.
[Urban]|OLDA
Oh ok, and indeed editing is fun. Like everything the more you do, the better you become.
The editing process was quite interesting in the vid. The "cartoony-like" effect on the band + the comic picture display.
The lyrics of the song as labels.

Good job overall !
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
Thanks ..

Wish I could go back and change a few things now though.. I'm not totally satisfied
[Urban]|OLDA
It looks pretty damn good, not a fan of the song, but the video itself is nice. If the band would have been a bit more active it probably would be a bit more fitting, like with the whole comic book thing. Good editing though
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Well yeah.. I wish we had some better takes of them aswell.. but yeah, these clips had to do... And for the bands record this version of the song is not the final...

Also just got the grade for this movie and it got top grade A / 12.. so im pretty satisfied, even though there was a few errors.
[Urban]|OLDA